Capshit is dea-

>capshit is dea-

Attached: mcv8qkyr0u291.jpg (780x438, 46.31K)

Why would anyone with a functioning brain be even the least bit excited for that massive plate of shit?

-d
yes it is, good observation

>Doesn't like X-Men 97
ngmi

disney+ is what's killing the mcu. spreading themselves thin with shows people don't really need for the sake of streaming.

The shows are just for the hardcore fans though

All of this is leading up to….Galactica? I’m so bored. They forgot why people kept coming back to see Avengers. Plot still feels like it’s in filler mode.

>continuously produces absolutely unwatchable nostalgia bait garbage
>it will be different this time!
it's never fucking different this time you stupid motherfucker

The only one I’m mildly interested is I am Groot

I hate that you're probably right.

I'm excited for literally NONE of those things. It ended at Infinity War for me, now I just want another genre like westerns or old school sci-fi to take place of capeshit.

Attached: 1652169710984.jpg (600x399, 59.95K)

I was born in 1998. I never even watched the original cartoon. How big of an audience do you think there is of people in their 30s and 40s that will watch a shitty nostalgia b8 version of a random cartoon they might’ve watched occasionally when they were a kid?

You'd be shocked. They put the cartoon version of Xavier in the new Dr. Strange movie with the theme included.

Honestly it was done to death back in like 2014. Literally any subversion of the genre or any twist has been done to death a dozen times over. The last capeshit I actually enjoyed was Shazam back in 2019 and that’s just because it felt like a fun self contained 90s kid movie like all capeshit should be. It boggles my mind people will spend their money on this shit.

Are these real

Good Shit Shit
Shit Shit Shit
Shit Shit Shit
Shit Shit Shit

Everything is made for millennials now, user. Zoomers don't watch traditional media. They don't watch movies, they don't watch shows, they only watch streams.

I will probably see X-Men and Spider-Man. I'm not even sure what most of the other ones are supposed to be. Is Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel the same?

Moon Knight was good, Secret Invasion and What If might be, She Hulk has a chance of being alright but the trailer isn't promising, everything else is nmeugh, and they're definitely gonna fuck up X-Men '97.

There's not a lot of good movies coming out in theaters these days in general. I'm sure plenty of people will go see it. Seeing a movie takes only a couple hours out of your day so its not like its a big inconvenience.

Hea

It was never alive to begin with.

Where are all the Morbius sequels?