A le Iran bad, military-industrial complex propaganda...

>a le Iran bad, military-industrial complex propaganda, old stereotypical nostalgia circlejerk of a movie that had nothing of real consequence happen is somehow the best movie to come out since duncc
Capeshit was a mistake and has ruined the medium.

Attached: Captura_Tom_Cruise_gordo.png (1368x917, 2.56M)

Any Forums has rotted your mind

nou

Glad to see that Norm’s holding up well these days. Almost thought we lost him forever

>0.00000001 yuan has been deposited into your bank account. your social credit score has increased by 0.00000001. thank you for allegiance to the chinese communist party.

>UH AKSHUALLY IRAN IS LE GOOD!

Anyone that fights american dogs is good and I'm not being le ironic

Iran is bad. How cucked do you have to be to want a country that hates us to have nukes

iran is bad and I dont want them to have nules. I'm just saying le Iran bad because its a hella cheap plot like how they used to do le russia bad during the cold war.

>franchise movie is the best movie since franchise movie
>franchise were a mistake and ruined the medium
You seriously need to broaden your horizons.

this but unironically

this country is a blight upon the earth and must be glassed because it is the capital of jewish degeneracy

Told you

Attached: 53F5A403-823F-4CAF-90A7-21D728F4D86D.jpg (1080x1650, 706K)

>Iran
They never attacked Iran? Is this some sort of thing where people magically make a character gay or trans?

He looks vaxxed

Tom Cruise bought a doghouse?

>only positivity allowed!
I swear this place is parody

What the fuck is Iran? Did you mean Iraq?

Where do you live

trips of truth and I kekked

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST SUPPORT COUNTRIES BESIDES OUR OVERLORD ISRAEL NOOOO STOP BEING ANTI SEMITIC YOU CHUDS

Actually Russians were not always the "villains" because they didn't want to show them in such a bad light that it makes things worse. That's why if the villain is Russian it's always a rogue general or something while the actual government is slightly antagonistic at the very least. It's why James Bond himself hardly fights Russians at all.

Scientologist don't believe in vaccinations.