JANNIES HAVE GONE ROGUE THEY ARE DELETING META THREADS

JANNIES HAVE GONE ROGUE THEY ARE DELETING META THREADS.

Attached: A394ED06-D2DA-4B2F-A874-5D1AB15E5645.jpg (828x820, 454.28K)

that one thread pruned years ago
stop making new ones

This website is unusable. I only come here when I take a shit. Reddit unironically won. I used Any Forums for 17 years and it is fucking worthless now

Mods don't give a shit anymore on most boards and Hiro is M.I.A

I could go on a rant and point out what's wrong with this website and this board specifically but this pretty much sums it up

Watch the middle aged gents in knee socks delete this one as well.

I am officially activating Any Forums Division Agents. Code word: Sneed

Jannies are mentally ill from th start, imagine wanting to moderate this shithole for the salary of 0$.
Like half if them are underage narcissists who do it to feel some sort if power (they don't, people just evade bans) and another half is trannies who hate this place because they associate the site with Any Forums. Which is one of the reasons Any Forums is actually spreading everywhere, posting pol shit makes these troons absolutely angry and mad. They get enjoyment from deleting it, but then people evade bans and post it again. And it goes round and round until these troons quit or kill themselves.

Attached: file.png (900x675, 1M)

>Hiro is M.I.A
I think if moot was still around most of the mods would've already been fired due to negative feedback from the user base. I miss him

How much do the cumtown guys pay you to spam their shit here that you are that buttmad that you can't do it sometimes?

only disney approved threads are allowed

Jannies cant admit there is a problem with moderation if they just delete the discussion.

meds

If only faggots grew out of shitposting this site would be so much better.

My trans gf is a janny. I pound her hole mercilessly :3

>mods delete the only meta board
>404s any meta threads now, even though theyre hiro approved
where in the fuck are we supposed to talk about meta topics now? r9k?

Attached: 1644243881173.jpg (125x79, 2.11K)

Correct the Blight.

Attached: 1623086056607.png (437x550, 103.52K)

Dude stop antagonizing the janitors, they are doing this as a charitable act to keep this site afloat and we don't get paid a thing for it. Try to be the tiniest bit grateful next time.

moot wouldn't allow eceleb spam which is what op is butthurt about

>Reddit unironically won. I used Any Forums for 17 years and it is fucking worthless now
Same. At this point, even Reddit has better discussion. It's not even the "election tourists", it's the contrarians that ruin every thread on every board.

Attached: 1FCD02D5-3D65-43F7-A259-8F173F5933F6.jpg (500x500, 27.28K)