What's the ugliest movie ever made?

What's the ugliest movie ever made?

Attached: polar-express-billy-hero-girl-and-know-it-all.jpg (1280x544, 394.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wH7Q2y9iKPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland

Monster house is pretty offensive

This or the transformers movies.

Bobs Burgers

A shame as it's actually a good film

Both good answers. The Cat In The Hat is pretty goddamn hideous too.

Im one of the retards that actually like this uncanny cg movies. They just tickle me the right way.

Seeing Red

Transformers is kino

Attached: 1594765105648.webm (960x400, 2.36M)

>entire film is just shit brown
>every shot is an obvious greenscreen
>obnoxious bloom everywhere

Attached: film-review-alice-in-wonderland-2010.jpg (1200x674, 154.75K)

Some of the Narnia movies and the golden compass movie have some gnar shots in otherwise decent looking movies

What happened to you Burton? His 80s and 90s films were always beautiful

Attached: Alice-in-Wonderland-alice-in-wonderland-2010-33370028-1687-905.png (1687x905, 3.75M)

The premise of these ones suck, I'd sooner a live action regular fucking retelling of Alice in wonderland but the "THERES A WAR AND WONDERLAND IS DYING" motif really fucking immediately fucks up the potential for aesthetics. That said he still could have had the colors and imagery and maybe made it a shattered world instead of WonderIraq

toy story 1 had better cgi than crystal skull

Attached: e5ujharetjhuertyure.jpg (734x362, 48.09K)

Turning Red

Seeing a Spielberg film go all Prequels greenscreen shit like Lucas's dreck was painful, if there was one thing to say about Spielberg's films it was that they were always technically superior compared to the average Hollywood film

Attached: IndianaJonesandtheGreenScreen.webm (1100x458, 2.99M)

fyi the reason they all so ugly is because they did use motion capture to get the actors movements but they couldn't replicate the eyes so all the eyes were done from scratch which is why they look "off"

The Hobbit 3
What the hell happened? The first two parts had lots of bad effects and overdone lighting, but this third film had this smeared grey bloom filter over every scene and 90% of any shot seemed to be crappy CG

Attached: Hobbit-Featured.jpg (1920x800, 1.34M)

>Lotr
>So they probably have to repeat the same guy 1000 times on screen but it still looks like a real army of guys, so crazy!
>Hobbit
>You literally spammed the same one guy 1000 times, so lazy!

Holy fuck, I wish I didn't zoom in on the faces. How did this get approved?

Your sex tape

hobbit movies are ugly as fuck. Also, Last Jedi is very ugly and tasteless. Which is kinda funny considering how good Knives Out looks.

Spawn
youtube.com/watch?v=wH7Q2y9iKPU

I have no idea if you're attempting to complain or not

90's kino

I'm saying LOTR uses tricks that even when looked for can't be easily figured out, the Hobbit uses the same tricks so poorly that it looks cheap

DIPPÉ RULES

ARR ROOK SAME

And the copypasted troops are not the most offensive thing to me here, it's that ugly grey bloom over everything, like they doused the lens in vaseline

Attached: 1200x502.jpg (1200x502, 86.65K)

Like look at this shit, why is it so blown out?

Attached: 4bbff3a3acb33e3f89c73ed80679d1eb.jpg (2560x1440, 418.68K)

shitkino

Actually, LotR looks way better because they usually had real scenery shots superimposed with subtle CGI, or even used "bigatures" which were real sets scaled down.
It was at a time where CGI was still in its infancy so they knew they had to resort to more practical solutions, otherwise it would look like garbage like the SW prequels.
Nowadays, producers just goes full CGI for some retarded reason, probably to reduce budget and effort

Attached: Blue Crane (1).jpg (300x400, 31.66K)

>More greebles is heckin' GOOD!
That's what the cg nerds "designing" this shit thought.

It triggers a whole new cringe reflex

>reduce budget
CG is expensive

>Polar Express, Shrek 2, Incredibles, Shark Tale
none of the 2004 CG films were very visually appealing

Quite possibly this. They raped the source material and it was as terrible as that phrase sounds.

Raging

Attached: adsadd.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Nah I've masturbated way too much to that girl

I just want to know why. He's one of the biggest names in the entire industry, he can budget whatever he wants, he has countless connections and worked with so many amazing set and effects artists. He could have made a real movie. So why did he blow out this travesty?

Bingo

Attached: futterwacken.jpg (1200x675, 81.75K)

Son of the Mask

which one has the most niggers in it

Nice

Attached: wallpaper-del-film-monster-house-62761_jpg_1100x0_crop_q85.jpg (1100x825, 92.52K)

Cause I started fucking it

Because they were pressed for time. The film was due in December and they had another 1000 VFX shots still needing to be done