PotC1 > PotC2 = PotC3 > PotC4 > Hot Kaka > PotC5

PotC1 > PotC2 = PotC3 > PotC4 > Hot Kaka > PotC5

Attached: in_order.jpg (1914x1728, 2.38M)

The Sopranos (1999)

5 is way better than 4

isnt the first one based on a fucking amusment park ride?

The only good one is 4.
Rest are shit.

Yaggsbarrow..

Not way better but I'd say marginally

2 surpasses 3 massively. 3 is a complete mess and when the series dipped

this makes no sense. the third pirates movie had way too much content if anything.

I've always like 3 more than 2, simply because of the world and not really anything else like story or whatever

The movies started to become bloated after 1, dead’s man chest is carried solely by Davy Jones and Norrington. Elizabeth’s side plot on the ship was boring Jack’s time as island ruler was goofy shit

This. 2 is much better than 3

The three movies that came before Stranger Tides were pure, unfiltered Kino. Fuck yourself.

Jack and his crew stuck on that island was kino of the highest order and the most memorable part of that film. DMC honestly didn't miss a beat

3 and 4 are great filters. 3 is god tier and 4 is great. 5 is trash.

I saw a fanedit a while back that slams 2 and 3 together into a 3 hour film. pretty good. although I like 2 in it's entirety. cuts out all the stupid shit like elizabeth falling for jack or tiny jacks.

2 has its issues but it’s far better than 3. However it’s almost impossible to treat them as separate films because they’re basically one film, split into two parts. They were filmed at the same time. And the second half of the ‘film’ - At World’s End - began filming before they’d even finished the script. And it shows.

Yeah, and as soon as they ran out of source material the movies went to shit

YAAAAGGGG PARRRRRROOOOO

The final 3-way sword fight is much more memorable, I will concede that the scene where they scale the cliff in the cages and roll down the mountain is 100% kino though.

3 is closer to 1/2 than 4/5

The Jack-Elizabeth-Will love triangle in Dead Man’s Chest is completely embarrassing and contradictory to the first film. The idea of Jack and Elizabeth being together was so ridiculous that their final interaction in CotBP was Jack joking that it would never work between them. The production had no idea what to do with Elizabeth after being a damsel in the first movie.

Yag.

You just blew my mind, I actually thought 4 and 5 were the same movie.

True. I can't deny Norrington kino

I constantly forget what 5 was about and 4 felt insular to me, a boring island with a very obvious set