The removed Joker scene in the Pattison movie is actually relevant to the plot because Joker immediately deduces that...

The removed Joker scene in the Pattison movie is actually relevant to the plot because Joker immediately deduces that the Riddler's motive is personal grudge. It foreshadows his plan to flood the city and massacre the crowd. Without it, it looks like Riddler decides to become a mass murderer out of nowhere. It shouldn't have been removed.

Attached: jokerthebatman.png (900x600, 696.82K)

The whole movie shouldn't have been made.

wow what a dumb thing to say

It makes no sense for the riddler to flood the city over a personal grudge when he had a large section on the public on his side already
Riddler flooded the city because they needed him to do something action oriented. Bad mystery and villain is bad. Movie okay

Your favorite movie, Freddy got fingered, shouldn't have been made.

It was removed because Batman isn't supposed to figure out the plot because he's so focused on vengeance.

HOLY

Fucking based

It's getting a sequel :^)

Freddy Got Fingered is the only movie that should have been made

He looks so disgusting, I don’t want to have to stare at that for a whole film

OMG the jester
he's just like me

Jokeru escaped and now is on a rampage. Where the fuck is batoman

Attached: 1654018961566.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

don't worry. I'm sure he'll only have a total of 10 minutes screen time. like heat legend.

Attached: filtered.png (630x1200, 1.18M)

fpbp

this

The scene also provides another example of someone other than Batman figuring out the Riddlers next move. I love the Animated Series and I wanted Detective Mode Batman and everyone keeps acting like that's what we got. What we got was Batman brooding like a retard while everyone solves the plot for him. The riddles he does solve for himself are at a 3rd grade level. This movie can go fuck itself

That's because these are Batman's early years, if you've seen or read Batman Year One he was kinda like that, of course he wasn't the best detective when he thought he could punch his way out of everything.

whos the villain?

this scene was never meant to be in the movie, it was released and made "viral" to test the audience's reaction to a new different Joker and also to ease them in to the transition from Leto/Phoenix Joker not being in this one.

/thread

>remove le joker scene
>leave in white privilege cringe line
bravo

The riddler being competent and autistic is useful for the sequel where they retroactively make him into a patsy for hush or the court of owels. By itself it's just a course correction from a sympathetic villain which they don't want.
The sinister six tier inclusion of joker was...let's call it amateurish.

I think the line was bad, not because of le current times but because Bruce is absolutely priveliged and Catwoman's attraction being ironic was an accident.

>court of owels.
pls no

>retroactively make him into a patsy for hush
That could happen but I think the Hush reference in this movie was just used as wordplay and an easter egg. It's not meant to actually imply that Hush is going to be in these movies.