This is a great time to inform you guys that Reva is, in fact...

This is a great time to inform you guys that Reva is, in fact, the Jedi Youngling from the cold open from the first episode of Obi-Wan.

If they are gonna play race politics when we've loved black people in Star Wars since Lando then I will spend every waking moment spoiling this insultingly low-effort television show.

Also I am merely guessing since there are no leaks on this.

Its just obvious.

She wants revenge on Anakin for killing younglings and joined the empire to get close to him.

She will also inspire Obi-Wan to start the rebel resistance.

There I saved you 6 (insulting low number) of boobless episodes.

Feel free to spread pic related or not, I know you aren't my personal army.

Attached: 83B3E4FB-9ED8-4287-883E-FA877F62CFD6.jpg (807x630, 82.75K)

Attached: Reva.png (1024x1384, 1.65M)

>She will also inspire Obi-Wan to start the rebel resistance.
I'm not saying you're wrong but that wouldn't make any sense. Why would she try to kill the first Jedi she saw?

Attached: funny face.png (1297x595, 726.61K)

Boyega looks good with that hairstyle

>I'm not saying you're wrong but that wouldn't make any sense. Why would she try to kill the first Jedi she saw?
Because Obi Wan and Leia are going to make her change her ways and she'll sacrifice herself (getting killed by Vader) to save Obi Wan and/or Leia thus sparking the rebellion.

That's not what the leaks said.

Okay.
But also, if Obi-Wan started the rebellion, why wouldn't Leia mention that in her message to him?

bumping

>That's not what the leaks said.
I haven't read the leaks.

>But also, if Obi-Wan started the rebellion, why wouldn't Leia mention that in her message to him?
Because Disney are hacks that care more about social justice than releasing a good product.

Lol she has a worse hairline than me

Cry chimp bitch.

Attached: download (3) (8).jpg (250x202, 7.34K)

She's going to be redeemed and killed off, it's a no brainer, seriously.

OK so why does she want to capture Obi-Wan

Attached: 1653129000424.jpg (1920x1080, 133.22K)

Attached: 1645748184038.jpg (1080x899, 72.46K)

>OK so why does she want to capture Obi-Wan
She's going to blame obi wan for her being captured by the empire or some such bullshit.

You know damn well that should be a jew in the center of that picture.

>She will also inspire Obi-Wan to start the rebel resistance.
What are the chances they actually do this? are black people just political pawns to a bigger psyop? can they not just be depicted or act like a normal written characters in an otherwise non-political, non-woke tv show that ISN'T about George Flyodism?

>What are the chances they actually do this?
Pretty damn good.

Thats been the plan from the start
"We didnt shit out a poor product to an over bloated market , you guys are just racists"

>minorities in my space wizard show bad

>>minorities in my space wizard show bad
Correct.

is moses a common female name in the black community? or is it pronounced differently than the biblical version?

>We will hire objectively bad actresses based on skin color and we don’t care what racists say! We will continue to make bad products in the name of our primary directive: the promotion of propaganda from the democratic party!

sounds stupid,.

Nobody ever complained about Lando or Mace. In fact, most fans loved them. Everyone hates the new soulless minorities that only exist to fill a quota, actual good black characters are fine.

Black people would name their kids “Coca-Kola” and “Optimus Prime” for gods sakes. Her being named “Moses” is getting off lightly.

So her (lack of) acting skills can't be criticized because that would be racist lol

You're assuming that the writers of these shows have ever seen any other Star Wars media before.

It's not a common name for black women, and it is pronounced how you think. Black people just have weird sensibilities with kids names. I'm surprised her name isn't LaMoses.

What is it about these people that prevents them from being able to read the room?
Why do investors in disney put up with retards costing them money?

This is a great time to inform you that this is manufactured outrage to generate publicity

Attached: FUFFqSgWYAM-WNl.jpg (986x2048, 142.02K)