Did Any Forumsposters even watch this movie? he's Jewish

did Any Forumsposters even watch this movie? he's Jewish

Attached: 1654028151021.jpg (290x290, 14.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
rogerebert.com/reviews/the-believer-2002
youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's literally me

Is he for real about Jews eating pussy

where do you even got a big ole' swastika shirt? i guess it was easier in the 90's.

Attached: 1641421356978.jpg (400x400, 5.94K)

He’s hot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

They are too because they're mothers are all whoreson bastard children.

why do skinheads pretend to adopt an ideology that would see them killed for being degenerates

All Jews are self-hating Nazis. That's why they invented the Holocaust.

it's based.

am I supposed to know what this is? 1488 btw

yes. outing myself here, but the kabbalah insists on humanity being the feminine product of god

get a t-shirt with the japanese flag and inverted colors then just draw a swastika with black markers

ebert thought the movie would make people anti semites

>Censors feel they are safe with objectionable material but must protect others who are not as smart or moral. The same impulse tempts the reviewer of "The Believer." Here is a fiercely controversial film about a Jew who becomes an anti-Semite. When I saw it at Sundance 2001, where it won the Grand Jury Prize, I wrote "some feared the film could do more harm than good." I shared those fears. The film's hero is so articulate in his retailing of anti-Semitic beliefs that his words, I thought, might find the wrong ears. I understand the film, I was saying--but are you to be trusted with it?

rogerebert.com/reviews/the-believer-2002

Jews know their Mollochian ways the best.

>is ok with blowing up a synagogue
>spergs out when the guys play around with the torah

it was a different time
youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY?t=100

Attached: 1650864421634.jpg (702x936, 112.53K)

Back when punk was anarchist douchebaggery instead of what it is now, a lot of punk stores/magazines sold swastika stuff.

Guys I found out I'm one-eighth Hebrew.
How can I make this work for me?

my father is a full brown ass jew, but it doesn't count unless you can prove a matrilineal bloodline. there's a mitochondrial test you can take if you can't trace back your mom's bloodline far enough. but, if you can, you qualify for Israeli citizenship and a free trip to Israel. this also goes for converts, even as loose as Reform as of last year, i believe