How long before user reviews are scrubbed off review sites?

how long before user reviews are scrubbed off review sites?

Attached: RT1.jpg (1080x1124, 139.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asxBUrx-Wfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen both and both are shit

that's not very progressive or accepting of them. :(

this guy gets it

cuties didn't promote pedophilia, it was actually critical of sexualization of children

what kind of a retard take is this

>k1lling
>p3dophilia
Why do they type like this?

Memory was just sad, not because of the movie itself or anything but seeing Liam Neeson so fucking old hurt.

>reddit spacing
yeah I doubt that

Attached: 1645809907931.png (220x218, 52.18K)

newfag

Actual nonce killing kino.

Attached: 15514.jpg (1200x1778, 391.76K)

>portray children in an erotic way for whatever reason
>gets mad for being called a pedo

>My moralfaggotry is better than your moralfaggotry!
This site is dead

next time don't hit enter twice retard

>it was actually critical of sexualization of children
Real intent aside, the execution was fucking sick. This was literal fap material for pedos ffs.

To avoid triggering algorithms and getting shadow-banned.

The kids still twerked

There's a million other ways to do that without parading lolis around in short shorts smiling and having a good time

>violent pedophobic fantasies
>something something consent
>it's bad because... it just is, ok

like clockwork

>To avoid triggering algorithms and getting shadow-banned.
That's messed up.

>someone is gay
>gets mad at being called a fag

huh

>t. the critic

moot was a redditor all along. damn....

Attached: 1511171452935.jpg (981x211, 38.71K)

>calling real girls "lolis"
>thinks he's not part of the problem

were you born yesterday, a certain ideology that cant exist without mutes, bans and shadow bans has tech around its thumb

>reddit spacing
Some of us came from here from BBS and IRC a long time ago. Its not reddit spacing for oldfags. Just thought Id let you know.

Attached: 2685d089e2.jpg (3840x2160, 728.17K)

Based critics

>using moot as an example

Attached: 1651965415885.jpg (267x168, 7.36K)

He's just cruising his way back to his waifu at this point.

Cuties didn't promote pedophilia, it was actually the opposite message. The message of the movie is that your little girls become whores if you give them unfettered access to the internet and allow them to emulate behaviour they see there. Anyone who has actually watched the movie agrees, even Benji fucking Shapiro says its not a pedo movie. Netflix marketed it as one but the actual movie has a conservative message.

Cuties is the ultimate IQ test. If you parrot an opinion on the movie without actually seeing it, you're a brainlet.

Absolutely none of the tards discoursing about that film actually watched it. It just serves the role of a vague shape to slots into a cultural witch hunt.
I think it would have benefited from more interrogation of gaze and framing (basically draw more of a contrast between the way the girls film themselves for social media vs. the reality), but it is really the most simple story of "kid gets involved with a toxic culture and becomes a worse person, then grows out of it" that you could find in a film.

Well, that settles it. It’s clearly a Hollywood jewish lizard conspiracy to make Americans and maybe even the world transsexual pedophiles. This will allow them to stockpile gold to replace the holes in their atmosphere.

why are you still here kek

Memory was overall a bad movie but I lol'd when he called the son 'scum' after killing him.

Never saw cuties but wasn't the point of it that sexualizing children is... le bad! by explicitly sexualizing children of course.

kys pedo

legible spacing is bad. you sure showed him

Netflix doubling down on cuties making normalfags seeth was the funniest shit I've seen

Obvious scriptfag, pathetic

Ỹ̙͉͓̬͕͇͎̤͌ͪ̒ͧͦ͋ͧo̯̼̥̥̼͓̊͂ͩ́̑̓́̆̕u̷̱̭͆ͧ̋r͚̘͉̰̟͎̎̽̀͜e̶̘͎͖͍̮̦̻͈̩͒ͣ̀ ̹͌ͧ̒͘ḧ̡̩̘͚̹͙̪̬̭ͨ̆͝e͖͓͉̐̃̑͌̐́́͘r͇͓̦̩̭͉͌͋̄̀͢ę̦̮̳ͣ̊̓̇ ̻͔̿͐̏̇̚͢f̤̮̫͖͗͗ͩ̌̌ͬ͢ṑ̰͉ͩͧͩ̂͌͢͝ȑ̴̝̃́̑ͦͦͯ͠e̴̟̹̤̠͊͞v̼̻̯͔̟̺̊͋̍̇́̚͢ę̱͐͛̒̌͞r̼̹̟̔͒̓̎ͨͫ

Hello newfriend.

But why not? You're not supposed to get a boner from those scenes, they're meant to make you feel uncomfortable. The girls aren't even cute.

When a conservative social justice warrior like Ben "its my right to mutilate my children's genitals" Shapiro says its not a pedo movie, its not a pedo movie. youtube.com/watch?v=asxBUrx-Wfg

Attached: REDDIT SPACING.png (1010x1272, 143.19K)

>Some of us came from here from BBS and IRC a long time ago.
So then you've been here long enough to know that you'll be given shit about it and should probably knock it off

>ben shapiro

totally not a pedo.

I love this meme because it outs newfags, and then they cope and baby rage and insist that they aren't newfags even though they clearly have no idea what >reddit spacing looks like

Reddit Spacing is a meme to out newfags like you, retard.

Attached: Reddit Spacing 2.jpg (3000x1923, 738.76K)

well that whole department got fired, so I hope it was

Yes, that's also stupid and illogical.

Shocking that people who hate a movie haven't actually seen it.

Idk seems like you're coping real hard by posting these images "SEE!???!! IT'S NOT PLEBBIT I SWEAR!!!"

But also just don't respond to faggots saying you post reddit spacing. Lol.

I wont change anything I do for newfriends. Enjoy your stay.

Attached: dontdoitanon.jpg (750x1000, 134.38K)

yes, and all of those pedos on tcap were actually just trying to warn them of the dangers of pedophiles online. always the same crap with you kid diddlers.

>critical of sexualisation of children
>show a close up of kids twerking in short shorts
why

Proof?

That was before plebbit was a thing and moot was a fag

what better way to show a mainstream audience that sexualizing children is wrong than by explicitly sexualizing children? are war movies violent? yes. you're not gonna get an effective anti-war films showing people just holding their stomach without blood like some old shitty western. you need to show limbs flying left and right. that'll really make it sink in just how bad the thing is.