*stares directly at camera*

>*stares directly at camera*
Seriously, how does he keep getting roles?

Attached: mister-fantastic-img-3-990x548.jpg (990x548, 39.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZwS7Cja6oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

>*dies immediately*
am i supposed to believe that these people killed Thanos when they get instantly destroyed by scarlet whats her face?

>am I supposed to believe....in capeshit

yes user

I really hope he's not Reed. He just seems like an average Joe at best.

they didn't kill thanos
their doctor strange killed thanks and then they killed him

he isn't staring directly at the camera though. Wanda does actually do it in the movie and it was unsettling.

>Aye, Aye scar, lemme tel u sum. dis nigga rite heer? dis nigga rite heer wid da fork hed thang, now if dis nigga don spok, now lissen if dis nigga don spok, dat ass threw yee herd? if dis nigga don spok to ya, da nigga don kilt u ight?
Interesting...smartest man in the Universe readily gave up important information on the spot. Hmm.

he should have made the jim face right before he died

>it was unsettling
nothing about her was unsettling. I don't know what dumbass begged Sam Raimi to put horror elements into the movie, but it didn't feel right.

user. Sam Raimi gave this movie character. respectfully disagree

if anything they tuned down the horror from what derrickson was going to do originally

youtube.com/watch?v=NZwS7Cja6oE

what is this movie called again?

because he is the funny office guy also pam is a puta and the costs are too high

Dr Morbius and the Morbius of Morbius

ITS JIM FROM THE OFFICE

Attached: jimfromtheoffice.png (1368x765, 903.7K)

Batman vs Super Man

Dr. strange and the multitudes of madness

hey its literally the scene that ruins the entire premise of the movie

>Scarlett witch is somehow not know about in our multiverse so she must not be a threat in YOUR multiverse dr strange
>hey we can't trust you dr strange because are dr strange was a dick that got people killed in a multiverse we don't even live in or come from
>guys- we're all really powerful "illuminati" *cough* not avengers, lets make sure to introduce our powers one by one giving scarlett witch plenty of time to kill us.
>guys lets tell her exactly what we're going to do if she tries to attack us- one by one.
>guys lets not all attack her at once

The movie was terrible up until that point, but I was holding out for at least some sort of reasonable discourse between all of them I suppose. The whole thing was a manufactured situation that was totally unenjoyable to watch because of how OP (even in the comics) scarlett witch is.

tl;dr version
The red witch lady makes a terrible villain.

This is the most basic dude I think I've ever seen.
And chicks fall for it every time.

call me contrarian, but i like him