>muh 80's so BAAASED

Is this really nostalgic to millennial "men"? What's the appeal, seriously? Everyone was dressed like a fag, every city was Africa-tier disgusting, and you gross oldfags cursed the world with AIDs.

Attached: download.jpg (840x419, 76.63K)

cry about it on tiktok you whiny little shit

sour grapes

Attached: iphone.png (640x487, 116.23K)

It would be cool if they didn't keep placing these nostalgia bait shows in suburbia.
They should place one in a city which were full on dystopia in the late 70s early 80s.

what's up with the wave pattern before 2008?

No clue, just natural fluctuations I guess

>Everyone was dressed like a fag, every city was Africa-tier disgusting,
Projecting much, zoomie? Most of you are fags and you let niggers nurn down whole counties.

Attached: 1649739215317.jpg (1200x1200, 334.85K)

>>weakest bait yet
you sound like a gamma squirt, be gone

You're either an ignorant subhuman or mentally challenged

No one I've ever talked to has cited 80s nostalgia as a reason they like the show.

>millenial
>80's nostalgia

Attached: 1551023641610.jpg (500x636, 79.41K)

You're disgusting decade sucked. Just stop with the coping. No one wants to hear you whine about how you grew up with He-Man and asbestos.

OP does not understand how generations work. He means gen x. It's okay though, he grew up on energy drinks and processed foods, OP was close enough.

Wish they'd grown up with more asbestos.

PASS THE DUTCHIE PON THE LEFT HAND SIDE

Attached: bestboy.jpg (2000x1333, 591.19K)

Damn they really aged like shit lmao

>IS THAT A... A RETRO LOGO?! OH MY GLOB, THE 80'S WAS SOOOOOOOO RADICAL DUDE

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Lucas looks exactly the same he's just bigger. Max too. All the other kids look terrible.

There is something just fun about that time period, everything worked together to create such a specific atmosphere. The music.. fuckin Mr Roboto and Amadeus… the movies… Terminator, Back to the Future, Karate Kid, Top Gun, so much fucking kino… and just the imagery of the big hair, bright colored baggy goofy clothes, and riding around a roller rink or a mall, with no huge wars going on… As an 89 baby with older siblings, I am glad I still got some osmosis from that time period, it fucking rocked

Dutchie: Passed (Pon the left hand side)
Pineapple: Pon the pizza
Chuds: Seething

Attached: p-e1651859369443-1044x600.jpg (1044x600, 180.3K)

cause girls date older guys