People here unironically like this shit

>people here unironically like this shit
>pure 80s shlock shit
>bloated run time
>disappointing battle sequences
>horrendous special effects and ending

Score is nice, I'll give you that, but what the fuck? Finally saw it after the hype it seemingly has around here and I was ready to turn it off after Conan left the snake tower.

Attached: conan-the-barbarian-header.jpg (678x381, 47.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pure 80s shlock shit
its a way of life

It's a fun adventure movie with titties, friends, and revenge. What's not to like?

it was a little ambitious for 1982, but it works

There's no story and Conan is an unlikable character?

you wouldn’t get it

Your bait needs a lot more work. Come back in a few years when you're in the know-how.

Probably because you're a fucking retard with shit taste

You sound like a fag.
Opinion discarded.

Wow, sucks to be you.

>Conan
>unlikable
sorry he didn't do any Marvel quips for you

He punch the camel

Fuck off- retard

You're a retard and an unlikable piece of shit?

woman or homosexual

Probably both!
And fat!

its a perfect movie for when you are hanging out with the boys

Attached: arnold.jpg (1000x686, 479.74K)

People here love schlock provided it was made before they turned 20.

Convincing for a film set in a fantasy land and made in a decade where there was far more schlocky shit and costumes

The age of bait had a good run but when will it end?

Arnie can't act like... at all.

Thank god for James Earl Jones

Overrated. But don't give up, Conan the Destroyer, The Barbarians and Deathstalker II are legitimately good if you're into this genre.

Zoomzoom hands typed this.

Gays love Arnie movies

Schlock back then wasn't all pozzed and woke though. It didn't take itself too seriously and just came across as genuine and fun.

>James Earl Jones
>wearing white people hair
Why? And why was he so pissed at Conan? And why was Conan turning that wheel? This movie was dumb.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 50.91K)

filtered as fuck

it's proto lord of the rings with a great symphonic score, and the relationship between conan and thulsa doom is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4

>Schlock back then wasn't all pozzed and woke though. It didn't take itself too seriously and just came across as genuine and fun.
Look up the movie Furious, and watch it if you aren't spazzing out in derangement because it's Russian.

I would but Slava Ukraini. Also your movie about Stalingrad was just 1/10 garbage, I'm sorry, but it was.

>horrendous special effects
Those snakes and demons are better looking than any cringe CGI of today. Choke on your estrogen, tranny nigger faggot.

>>James Earl Jones
>>wearing white people hair
In Robert E Howard's Hyborian Age, blacks are basically all charcoal dark ooga booga Bantus. James Earl Jones isn't really portraying a sub-Saharan African. He is a foreign interloper into Conan's Cimmeria but not necessarily a negro.

Everyone thinks that at first. You'll watch it in a few years and see and most of all hear absolute kino.