So this is it eh folks?

So this is it eh folks?

Attached: ez.png (824x787, 588.97K)

I'd love for it to come out that he'd nearly finished another Based on a True Story, but I think that's pretty unlikely.

roundtable was cringe and in poor taste

It's definitely different than if it was in front of a live audience but it's cool that he was able to keep going solo.

I switched it off right away. Also no handjob guy? What the frick.

Standup without an audience is really weird.

he was busy

What was Lettermans problem?
>Norm was a great guy and I loved him.
>WHAT IF HE DID THIS SPECIAL IN FRONT IF AN AUDIENCE? THEY'D HATE IT.

Watching it now. It’s just weird to see comedians hang out I think. Nice to see Dave Chappelle there I didn’t know he knew Norm. Adam Sandler seems like saddest.

Reminder to watch any of the 2019-2020 bootlegs available on YouTube if you want to hear the same material performed live as it should be.

Sandler>spade>Shannon>>>Chapelle>>>>>Conan>>>>>>>>letterman

Replace letterman with eget and Conan with swardson and have them all share stories instead of force them to talk about the sad neutered special they just watched and had zero time to process.

Dave's last special that made all the trannies mad was dedicated to Norm.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 92.59K)

Based as fuck.

why does god only kill kino people early?

Attached: 1608654490716.jpg (1024x792, 187.18K)

Why all the LGBT jokes? Was he trying to cash in on the Chapelle/Ricky Gervais thing?

You've never seen the film Screwed?

Chapelle did a movie with Norm, I saw it as a little kid remember loving it and completely forgot about it until I saw a clip from I'm not Norm on youtube

sucks ill never get to see this. but fuck it im never paying for jewflix again

yeah it's kinda weird solo but it shows just how good Norm is that it still felt natural

how was Norms bbf artie not there? then again with that fucking nose nobody wants to see that fucking disaster on camera no more

based retard

just pay $40 a month for a VPN, sure its more expensive than netflix but at least youre sticking it to the man by paying more to download it illegally than give money to big corporations

mullvad is 5 dollars