Ashens

Hello!

How can he still be so warm and comfy to watch after basically 15 years of tat reviews? Never actually watched any of his films

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-zdm2qJ7nXrSAdHG.jpg (2280x2160, 489.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVh1jmLGEiw&t=210s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's permanently fruity because he's literally gay, user.

He's not gay, he's mentioned at least two girlfriends over the years, one got accidentally filmed once too. That's two more than me.

>Girlfriend (male)

I fell off years ago, his content seemed to run out of things to point. I was affirmed in this when he was part of that Jim Sterling seething video when he came out trans and started bleeding subscribers. Ashens was one of the people in that video saying "youre bad if you unsubscribe, and Jim Sterling is an amazing content creator! If your unsubscribe youre a bad person who hates trans people!" Which was just fucking weak, considering Jims content now, where him coming out trans gave a very clear indication of where his content direction was now. Which is just complaining about capitalism and how everything in a capitalist society is shit, whilest dressing like a complete retarded but wanting to be taken seriously. No thanks. Why'd you do that Ashens, fuck sake.

I hate that Radio 4 inflection in his speech.
>And that's bad... BECAUSE it IS.
Very annoying.
And STOP CHEWING INTO THE MIC, YOU FUCKING CUNT.

>being so obsessed with trannies that you shoehorn them into every conversation

youtube.com/watch?v=UVh1jmLGEiw&t=210s

Footage of ashens gf

He is bald now

Attached: 20220531_212310.jpg (2048x1536, 396.23K)

She cute, in that mousy English way.
She could be called "Florence" or something.

Ben Kingsoy

all bongs are gay

Tbf I have been bummed multiple times

I see adams apple abort

Sorry the picture is unrelated

>Never actually watched any of his films
You should, they are both kino

I fall asleep to his videos on a night (on purpose)

Very soothing

I was at that con

I miss Dan. I wish he was in videos again.

The only Ashens collabs I can tolerate are the ones with Barry Lewis(?) the cooking guy.

Anything else, it's just not for me. Especially Barshens with its handfuls of unfunny hangers-on

Yeah, barshens I couldn't get into at all. Not a fan of Barry either because he's almost too "pure", he doesn't mesh with Ashens so well

I like the ones with Larry, but they haven't done anything together in a while
The way they talk you can tell they were both friends before they were famous
There was one video where he went to Larry's place to play his arcade machines but he was so big he could barely get around his own machines

Nerd3 had it made man, he just had to keep up the content/pivot to regular streaming
Now idk he seems to stream twice a month to a hundred devoted Patreon weirdos, and he's "writing a book" (I read his first "book" and he cannot write a proper book)

Well that dude has like severe ADHD, that's probably why

I stopped watching when he stopped doing reviews of tech stuff/gaming stuff, all this cheap trash gets very boring
good on him for still going strong though, saw many channels perish/get depressing with time (Continue comes to mind)

Stopped watching when it became clear he exclusively reviews rubber duckies form the dollar store. Love when he reviewed tech like consoles, accessories, etc. and knockoffs but I I guess that's over.

For me? a whole chicken in a can
also the Chinese violin

I miss the old and knock-off tech videos. Tbf he barely makes a video a month now and streams on twitch more often