The afro american actress from the Kenobi tv-series is getting racist attacks online. Why are Star Wars fans so toxic?

The afro american actress from the Kenobi tv-series is getting racist attacks online. Why are Star Wars fans so toxic?

Attached: obrázok_2022-05-31_212557562.png (807x739, 262.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sleemo/status/1531516650465402880
youtu.be/UWROBiX1eSc?t=752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Attached: marutei.jpg (568x353, 39.88K)

Ayuo this bitch got alopecia.

Manufactured controversy and fake hate from Disney owned bot profiles. The show is shit and she's a terrible actress. Nothing else to see here, just most desperate Disney damage control, shilling and propaganda.

SHEBOON MOSES

you mean like when jar jar chinks was getting racist comments online that totally existed?
they need to get a new script

MONKE INGRAM

>Manufactured controversy and fake hate from Disney owned bot profiles.
You're right that it's damage control for the show sucking, but you're delusional if you think they'd need to fake it. There's enough ammo for 100 videos on this board alone.

She cute and looks like she got nice booba
twitter.com/sleemo/status/1531516650465402880

This. She clearly wasn't getting these attacks until after the show premiered and people saw that her acting was shit.

niggers are ugly and stink like doodoo

>Manufactured controversy and fake hate from Disney owned bot profile
Have you taken a look at the catalogue, incel? you people are seething and crying about PoC in SW day and night.

So?
If you look for it there's an infinite amount of "negative" posts on any thing, any person, any videogame, any movie, any company, etc., online. Who cares?

Guys please stop doing this you're being juvenile she's an award nominated actress and a Yale graduate

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-123116_Instagram.jpg (1080x424, 117K)

You just posted a racist comment online about her while simultaneously claiming that those don't exist. How do you live with this extreme cognitive dissonance?

Moses Ingram sounds like a bio shock villain

This literally jussie tier hoax

This. People aren't stupid, I doubt that many are falling for it besides terminally online twitterfags

>MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE FOR MEDIA ATTENTION
Yeah, I'm sure all criticism of your poor acting skills is "racist".

>AYO KENOBI YOU AINT FINNA RUN FOREVER WHITE BOY
is that really what she says in the show?

Holy kek ger story featuring the "racist remarks" is set to junglerap

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-123258_Instagram.jpg (1080x2280, 205.33K)

Black people love it when people are racist towards them. That way they can get on their soapbox, get attention, and be praised as brace and a hero. Why do you think black people fake hate crimes so often? It’s advantageous for them.

ay gurl what dat mouth do

>yeah dude it’s so real look at this board where it’s been known disney specifically shills
I remember when they would dmca shitposts over avengers lmao, kys mousefag. The truth id Star Wars already lost of the audience of the people who would send her shit. It’s like saying this is maga country

1) To stuff up publicity
2) She's a bad actress
3) Her character sucked
4) The show is bad
5) Lol racism

>act as niggerish as possible
>get called a nigger
>surprised niggachu

And you "people" need to dilate hourly so your axewound won't shut itself
Perspective, you see

Because she sucks and is written awfully and she is only there because of woke bs. But it is much easier to just hate on her because of her skin. Instead of writing some paragraph on why she sucks in the show, its easier to just say “nigger”, which is also a valid insult.

Still delusional as fuck.
Us chuds were definitely racist against this woman.

It's like poetry

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-123337_Instagram.jpg (1080x1225, 117.49K)

youtu.be/UWROBiX1eSc?t=752

Attached: paidtoomuchattn.jpg (894x436, 92.63K)

You could kill every single Whitt person on the planet, eradicate racism as a concept, and somehow massive corporations would still find white supremacist harassment directed at disappointing product #98754231 please buy our product only racists don’t like our product

That's her sister.

Why don't they ever cast hot black women? That would half the pushback.

Attached: 1632783263879.webm (540x960, 3M)

That's a tiktok "model" not a trained actress

Attached: basedblackman.png (610x732, 355.26K)

Why do rich actors care about what a bunch of 4channers say about them? Holy shit talk about sensitive.

No you are.

Attached: 1623406665789.webm (1188x2016, 908.44K)

Right, so now you at least admit that you are saying these things

She started it with the whole "we need more people of color in starwars" BS, as if Lando never existed.

Thank you for the update, Disney PR team.

Who?

This. 4channel is an antiracist website. Anyone suggesting otherwise is a Disney shill.

Oh it's real. I hate that nigger and that useless little kid too. They use it as damage control tho.

This. Disney employees deserve death.

Yeah, and?

You, chud.

Me calling her a talentless nigger here on Any Forums is not the same thing as me sending her a social media message saying it to her. That's just mean and unnecessary, and I have no reason to do it. Because ultimately, Disney and Lucasfilm, the writers of the show, the directors instructing her on line delivery, and the people who cast her to begin with all did her, the show, and the fans a greater disservice than her being in the show does to me to begin with. I can think she sucks in the role or that she's an ugly sheboon all I want, but I have zero reason to ever say those things to her personally because it's just a fucking TV show at the end of the day and she's just doing the job they hired her for.

So no, I absolutely do not think any hate messages she's gotten on Instagram or Twitter are legitimate. This site is full of racist assholes, but most people aren't going to go out of their way to be that to some actress in her DM's, let alone be stupid enough to out themselves publicly as a racist using their own name and pictures like that. I stand by what I said. Fake controversy, the hate messages aren't real or from real people. But I wouldn't put it past Disney to keep that secret from her so that her reaction remains genuine.

That was the reason Lando was created, Lucas responded to this exact same shit in the 70s; "why they aint no black people in space" etc. You can find old Variety and Times articles calling him a racist.

Based

Imagine if Americans had just picked their own fucking cotton.

These. Any Forums is a left board, we don't tolerate racism and support diversity in movies and shows.

Are you saying there are no chuds outside of Any Forums?

It just so happens that sometimes it isn't because you're black, or a woman, or disabled, or a jew, or an immigrant-- you simply suck at your job and were wrongly chosen to do it.

Disney warned the actress ahead of time she would get backlash. Everyone I know just doesn't like the character or the acting, if anyone claims you don't like her because she's black, they're likely a Disney shill trying to manufacture controversy.