Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1654024966937.jpg (739x867, 133.79K)

It waas real, I remember all of it, I was there, reincarnation. Also Pierre Cauchon was a fucking nigger.

the redditor is wrong, as usual

I don't know why nobody realizes that they're actually doing a disservice to African cultural heritage by taking black people and putting them in historically white settings. It's basically saying, "I know our ancestors enslaved your people and forced European and American culture on them, so here's a thing with black actor playing an important character in a historically white setting and now racism is over."

They're historically accurate. The only difference is they take place in South Africa now.

Redditor thinks Achilles, Friar Tuck and Lancelot aren't real. Has no response to them being black. Gay.

This nigga thinks zeus and heimdall were the real ones

>Zeus isn't real so he could be a trans BIPOC eskimo

Attached: 1597522693801.png (596x1008, 85.04K)

I have no idea what this redditor is even trying to say or what point he's making

>Achilles
>not real
lmao

this, it's like when a nigger bashes my head in and rapes my bunghole he doesn't even realize that he's the real loser because he is behaving like an animal and that is a pretty demeaning thing

No he's being disingenuous
They don't have to be real people for us to know what race they were supposed to be

Wakanda isn't real either so let's make a Black Panther remake with an all White cast.

caeser and lancelot are the real ones right?

Ceasar and Joan of Arc were real

Most of the others (except Zeus) are mythical or legendary and could've existed, but probably not and definitely not in the form they're best known in

wasn't joan of arch actually a man and black though?

Retard

he was a man yes but he was mediterranean not black

so people from national epics can be literally any ethnicity? how can you argue that and still pretend that you're not disingenuous on purpose?

>it doesn't exist therefore it shouldn't obey any convention

Attached: 4353432432564546.jpg (1340x523, 149.82K)

A transman actually.

if egyptians are considered mediterranean then they are black

Damn, progressives are retarded. Hey guys, Zeus and Friar Tuck aren't history because they aren't real. God I hate these subhumans.

>mythology belonging to humans
>jews adapt mythology for shekels and insert niggers into roles designed for human portrayal
>godless self-hating "ally" says "ackshually, only 2 of these are real."

oh ok