Movies about saying fuck It and going into nature, returning to a small village, spiritual awakening, &c

Movies about saying fuck It and going into nature, returning to a small village, spiritual awakening, &c.

Attached: SFG16P7F5_172753.jpg (1278x720, 193.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_EZUfnMv3Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having to go somewhere to achieve spirituality
this book and beatnik type shit in general is written by the most ironic shallow retards

that film is about a complete unspiritual retard that managed to get himself killed.

Says in front of a computer

>You will find spirituality and a deeper understanding of your inner self.... If you go outside to X landmark and do X things away from your home!

Why didn't he just eat the bugs?

Attached: 4e1481ffcd273952d120cd14a715fe7d.jpg (500x500, 42.9K)

I've achieved enlightenment by spending hours a day on Any Forums and pondering existence. Watch how I can conjure repeating digits with my mind.

read Walden, then you'll get it

yes.

based rc waldun enjoyer

I wish I could do it, I'm so fucking tired of this society of retards.

Attached: 3ob39dn4arw81.jpg (900x900, 57.26K)

MIDsommar

That guy was an idiot. But his sacrifice gave us an awesome soundtrack.
youtu.be/_EZUfnMv3Lg

adolescence is admiring this guy
young adulthood is thinking he's a retard
adulthood is thinking he's a retard but still respecting him because he had the balls to leave it all behind

The natural conclusion you get from Walden is that doing the thing HDT did is stupid and empty unless you're doing it together with someone else - a family, a tribe. Living alone in the nature is not a bliss - we humans are communicative beings, without it we falter as is evident by story.

Nah that guy was a idiot with a dudebro version of spirituality, basically thinks they can walk into the wilderness and be granted introspection and spiritual awakening.

Its a pursuit of the inner self, not an escape from the societal one, where the only change was the physical environment and what you have access to and not a single introspective thought.

>what is pilgrimage

I'm so sick of cunts on their phones. it drives me crazy.

Movies more or less related to what you wrote:
Richard Proenneke's stuff
Wild
Leave no Trace
Grizzly Man (somewhat)
Ted K (underrated movie honestly)

Timothy CHADwell >>> Alexander SuperCuck

Attached: timtreadwell.jpg (1403x1292, 504.64K)

If you go live in the parallel society of homelessness you'll see some real retardation

I mocked the stupidity of it, not questioned it's existence

It's easy to leave everything behind, if you don't have to worry about everything you leave behind because you hate it

I will never forgive Werner Herzog for not releasing the tape of Timmy getting eaten by the bear.

Attached: agc.jpg (400x400, 18.06K)

>It's easy to leave everything behind, if you've been brainwashed into hating your upper-middle class lifestyle by jewish propaganda

Attached: fixed.jpg (808x539, 57.8K)

what is stupid about a change of scenery to change a man's disposition?
you can make a man depressed by altering his surroundings so why would it not work in reverse