Which one is better

Which one is better

Attached: C24.jpg (590x350, 52.82K)

BCS for not having annoying characters like Skylar and cringe Jesse

BCS. Breaking Bad is Reddit: the show

Breaking Bad wins out in the end. BCS starts having an identity crisis after Gus becomes a major character.

breaking bad is much more consistent

Television for ignorant American. What has USA given us besides Afghanistan War and the Sneed Feed with Seed. Woman OnlyFans

BrBa is more consistent and polished. BCS has a bunch of arcs that are just there to give characters something to do. BCS might have higher highs though.

Apology for English I am Russia

/thread
BCS has some annoying characters but they have very very minimal screentime

Lawkino Seasons 1-3 of BCS> Dark comedy season 1 of breaking bad> s2-5 capeshit breaking bad> cartel capeshit

True, cartel shit is what makes both shows being generic as fuck at the end
I'd rather watch Narcos

Lmao this nigga so mad Lalokun used forbidden Silence No Jutsu on Howardsensei

Attached: 1591233599544.jpg (425x340, 13.65K)

accurate

>who is Kim
This, bcs dies with chuck

Breaking Bad obviously. Better Call Saul is the most boring show I have ever watched.

Kim isn't annoying though, she's a shitbag like Saul.

It's grade-school T-Ball vs. the New York Yankies.
Yours is just some prequel spin-off generic Jimmy, what I'm making is Classic Saul.

Attached: 1654024770691.jpg (474x284, 25.72K)

BB died with Gus
BCS died with Chuck

The first 3 seasons of BCS are on an entirely different level than BB or the latter half of BCS.

Chuck v. Jimmy is genius and I wouldn't have complained if the show had ended there.

>BB
More epic storyline, better characters
>BCS
Better subplots. Suffers under division between Mike/Gus and Jimmy/Kim etc. Best moments are when they collide. Also comfier kinda.

Kek, based

But the show is call better call Saul not better call kim

I remember watching the first two seasons of breaking bad years ago and thinking it was meh, like others have said it does have some annoying characters. I just began watching better call saul and its much better. Is this wrong? I know im missing a bunch of jimmy backstory but I just dont care enough and actually dread going back to watch all of breaking bad

I just like Bob Odenkirk and Kim dynamic, they work well together

fuck and suck

Good question

Attached: james_mcgill.jpg (768x709, 221.69K)

The first three season of bcs are much better than breaking bad but it’s a downhill battle after 3

>chuck dies
>show introduces a sneed character
pottery

Better Call Saul

Attached: 1654015036004.jpg (1354x1500, 692.05K)

better chuck sneed

Attached: S N E E D.png (725x598, 1.67M)