"Hey Asian people, you like Star Wars don't you?"

>Here's an Asian guy in one of those rice farmer hats you like so much.

Attached: disney racism.jpg (632x642, 30.3K)

Truly baffling

Making a European person look European is cool and stylized, making an Asian person look Asian is racism

Is that what it's supposed to be? I was wondering why they looked so dumb but if it's supposed to be that then I guess I understand.

>gets out in yellow makeup and techno rice picker hat
>still out acts and sells his performance better than the normal black lady in every scene
I actually like this guy and feel bad that he has to act alongside her

>Latinx people whats uuuuuuuup! We know Star Wars hasn't always been your cup of guacamole. But how about this! Obi Kenobi a Star Wars Saga features the hero working menial jobs and riding to work in the back of a truck with other minium wage workers. Just like you! Pretty cool, huh?

Attached: more disney racism.jpg (1659x796, 149.8K)

we need more rice my lord

I would let him fuck me

why yes, that is what liberals have been saying for the last 2 decades

I can’t believe they didn’t notice that the executive producer wandered into this shot

Attached: 0EF067AA-26B1-4263-95FF-610A6EF291FB.jpg (831x932, 345.22K)

top kek

spics love star wars though

>Making a European person look European is cool and stylized
If a guy with German accent appeared in Star Wars wearing lederhosen I'd be similarly taken out.

The effect they put on his voice sounds cool in headphones.

you spelled Dragon Ball Z wrong

If he was based on real world Germans but sci-fi'd, you'd just go "oh yeah, he's like a German-inspired alien"

It's only people being ashamed of their own cultures that makes a rice hat or a bone in the nose suddenly offensive

What does "look European" even mean? I swear, you Amerimutts should not be allowed to take political stances until you educate yourselves. Oh wait, you can't, you literally get shot down as a kid if you want to go to school.

>techno rice picker hat

Attached: 1539491763191.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

they can like more than one thing you know, for instance i think we can agree they are also obsessed with the simpsons

Clothing inspired by European fashion, like Obi-Wan's robe that looks like an old Belgian monk's robes

He was cool though, level headed and professional.

This. As ridiculous as he seems in still shots he's a creepy motherfucker in the show and actually looks like someone who hunts Jedi.

well isn't he han from fast and furious? hard to beat him

>If he was based on real world Germans but sci-fi'd, you'd just go "oh yeah, he's like a German-inspired alien"
Get the fuck outta here. A German sounding guy in lederhosen would be too much on the nose, just like this guy. In the original movies you had British sounding Germans running the empire, American sounding french resistance to oppose them and jewish sounding Jawas. Everyone was a mix of cultures.

>"Europe", whatever that means according to this user, invented brown robes

Just to make sure, you do realize Europe has historically NEVER been homogenous in terms of race, culture OR religion? Take a 5th grade history class when you have some time.

>implying only spics do public transportation

>Black Lives Matter! That's was our core value when making this show. For this reason we decided to cast... Moses Ingram as the badass sith inquisitor.
>Now Moses, she hasn't lived an easy life. In this emotionally loaded scene we get to see her boss yell at her for taking charge at work and even put her down for coming from the "gutter".
>You know, gutter - ghetto. Like where you live.
>But tune in if you want to see her get her revenge ;)

Attached: racism.jpg (1009x798, 40.4K)

He sounds like he has more of a Spanish accent in Rebels

Things which look European, unlike your nigger Turk ass, you cockroach.

But you do understand that Europe is a collection of countries and those countries have their own cultures and fashions, and something from any of those countries can be described as "European." You're not even trying to argue that "Asia isn't homogenous" either.

He's the the best part of the show. It's to bad he's not going to do much going by the leaks.

so they turned him into a sith to save his life in the car crash

East-Asia is magnitudes more homogenous than Europe, hence the stereotypical rice farmer hat in OP. If I were to post traditional slavic clothing, spanish clothing and british clothing, it would seem like completely different cultures despite spanning a much smaller area than China, Japan, Korea, etc.

YOU RIKEE I STIR FRY ASS WITH HONORABLE LIGHT CHOPSTICKS, OBI-RAN?

Attached: 1654023659280.jpg (632x642, 95.2K)

the same people making these dumb remarks are the people who joked in 2015 that "sjws are getting offended by everything all jokes will be banned in 10 years"
you are making it come true

Looks like cosplay
What is the function of those buttons?

Attached: 1627356123378.jpg (248x189, 17.84K)

Kill yourself

>make the bad guys a Nazi caricature where the foot soldiers are even called 'stormtroopers' in all white armor
>lederhosen would be too on the nose

ill bite, whats "european looking" for you?

You people are mentally ill. Half the catalog is threads crying about how there are Asians, Indians, and Black people in SW. Grow up.

>Reva
>badass
She got stared down by fucking Owen Lars. She ain't shit and everyone in the show constantly remarks about how she's a manchil who wants Vader-senpai to notice her.

Yes, retard. Lederhosen aren't military uniform

>If I were to post traditional slavic clothing, spanish clothing and british clothing, it would seem like completely different cultures despite spanning a much smaller area than China, Japan, Korea, etc.
Would you be able to identify them as coming from the region of Europe instead of from the reason of Asia?

What is the function of these buttons, incel?

Attached: vader.jpg (2880x1620, 424.41K)

The whole point was that they all sounded british and have the fighting skills of russians. It was a mix of all the regular tropes at once, familiar yet different. This is just a combination of multiple chinese tropes at once, so he's just chinese.

this guy fucks

The term "stormtroopers" was coined during WW1, nigger.

What country does it come from?

unintended liberal racism is the best

>Nazis existed during WW1
Fucking Americans.

This conversation is over. Have a shitty day.

now you are splitting hairs doing anything to prove you arent wrong against reason, you are a failure as an adult and will never reach top developmental level. ACK yourself.

>rice farmer hats
why didnt you just say "ricer" hats user?

I rest my case.

This why isn't the inquisitor girl on the truck?

they made his skin a luminous yellow LOL he looks like a fucking highlighter!