The show hits different when you realize the main host in 5'5 and 110 pounds

The show hits different when you realize the main host in 5'5 and 110 pounds.

Attached: 1615025624810.png (720x1137, 881.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zkODnaiO8sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would you take a deal to be that handsome but in exchange for 5 inches of your height?

gay flanders

No, every woman I've been with has told me she loved the height difference because it makes them feel protected and horny.

flanders, but he’s chinese

fuck no i would be 5'2 at that point

I love Mullen's cope when he said that he wouldn't get limb lengthening surgery because then he'd be too handsome.

Nick is the tiny robot that lives in Dan Soder's ass controlling him with levers and pulleys

He's like a 6, its not worth it.

No one would take this deal unless they were horribly deformed

How tall is Mullen exactly? Soder is like 6'4

He's standing on a step and he's still shorter than Soder. lol.

umm, youre chinese

Robin Williams suicide
youtu.be/zkODnaiO8sA

He doesn't even look close to that anymore. This was like 2016. He aged 20 years in 7.

I have zero idea who any of these people are

Holy shit, did that fag actually say that?

I fear that I'd jump for a rebound and get a compound fracture.

Mullen now looks like a homeless guy living under a bridge who sucks dick for quarters.

lucky you

I'm already handsome.

>they make fun of stavros for being short and fat
>they make fun of Adam for being Jewish
>nicks height is rarely made fun of or mentioned

what gives

realistically he’s 5’6-5’7

Stav and Adam don't want to lose their cash cow.

>nicks height is rarely made fun of or mentioned

Also he's a black out drunk alcoholic, was molested, and has deadbeat parents. He's basically every Irish-American stereotype.

They probably feel bad for Nick. Stav is short, too, but Nick looks really fucking short. There's a picture of the three of them outside a club when they did the Montreal show and Nick looks impossibly small. Just weak and frail all over. At least Stav is fat so he looks bigger than he actually is.

Anyone have that old podcast Nick did during his drinking days where he was basically blacked-out while the co-hosts bullied him and egged him on?

>it's an Adam Nails Nick On An Insecurity And He Mopes In Silence For 10 Minutes episode

Attached: 1593642617134.gif (200x200, 2.47M)