3 days until our guy returns

Are you ready for a new season of Aryan kino?

Attached: homes.jpg (585x531, 48.02K)

Haven't even been following, is it a weekly episode or the full thing?

are you the guy that has an autistic fit if some show you don't even watch doesn't drop all it's eps at once?

Jesus, it was just a simple question.

3 episodes on friday, then weekly for the next 5

8 episodes..Jesus these shows are lazy I remember when shows had 20 or more episodes a season then they cut it to 15, then 10 now fucking 8? What bezos can't afford it?

those 20 episode seasons had lower budgets and were made to sell as much ad time as possible so you ended up with so much filler
quality > quantity

I'm surprised their aren't more threads about this desu, very much looking forward to more Starr kino

Television for ignorant American. What has USA given us besides Afghanistan War and the Sneed Feed with Seed. Woman OnlyFans

So is this the season where he and BN kill Queen Maeve?

It'll actually be on Thursday at around like 5pm Pacific time

I feel like a train will be the first to die out of the seven

A friend put on this, and I watched it a couple of days ago. Holy shit, that first season was fucking amazing. The writing was razor blades. Not an ounce of fat on it. Every character, every line had a reason to be in it and it was magic. The second season... starting to show cracks, but not to0 ba-AND NOW DEY BE NAZIS N SHEET. Oh, and the chick who was resistant to Homelander's death ray and actually getting off on it while they were fucking was suddenly mangled by his son. Wut. That last episode was hot fucking garbage, like holy shit. So I'm not holding my breath on S03. Still, hopefully they'll be able to save it from being a dumpster fire because all up this was one of the best written and actually quite intelligent shows I've seen in some time. Put it this way. S01 was hands down better than anything DC, Marvel, Sony and Disney have pinched out for, I dunno. 15+ years? But yeah, that last ep. Fuck. It's funny because Homelander is such a fucking moron, but I'm absolutely rooting for him at this stage. There's a scene where he wipes out an entire crowd of protesters and... nope, it was just him fantasising. Hnnnnnghghhhh. Dude, just fuck them up already, Jesus. You're goddamn Superman, start doing Superman shit. Anyway. We'll know by the first ep of the coming season if it will be any good. One thing it won't be is pro-Aryan. Read the production credit names. I hope it will be good, though. This show was a fucking ride.

Why did he do it?

Attached: anthony-starr-44.jpg (2000x1333, 842.88K)

Other guy was probably talking shit and egging him on and Starr was drunk.
Immediately after the kid was posting pics about it on Instagram so he wasn't shaken up or anything. Probably wanted money or attention.

>Bathuel claimed Starr had gone on to threaten him in English, telling him: “You’ve committed the mistake of your life and I’m going to look for you. I want to kill you.”

Attached: basedlander.png (300x349, 149.27K)

He's still in character

>What has USA given us besides Afghanistan War and the Sneed Feed with Seed. Woman OnlyFans
AIDS and crack

Not necessarily, what you call filler amounted to a lot of lore and character development on shows like Deep Space 9. So it kind of worked out incidentally well, where as now we have these hyper-produced shows with ostensibly film-like production quality, but its just empty, rushed bullshit, just slop for the masses.

Because they're 2 hour movies stretched to 10 hours with the cost of a major blockbuster per episode. It's not really a sustainable format and why the streaming services are losing tons of money.

You just don't put an actor of that caliber into a self-defense situation.

Yeah fuck all of that. 20 episodes with half of them being pointless filler. 8-10 episodes is perfect.

I hate this show, it's very clearly anti-nazi.

genunely dont understand violent people who get violent over words. i remember in school someone came up to me and said "yo mama's tits" expecting me to go apeshit on him, instead i said "what about them".

Attached: 1619538581239.jpg (323x250, 14.04K)

It's bold of them. Risky to alienate the audience like that but obviously it worked out.

I'm still unclear on whether that's a dude or a lesbian

yeah but Antony has a pretty big ego

Nah, they snuck it in toward the end. Typical Jewish bait and switch. The acid test will be the upcoming first episode. 10 bucks says it will be woke trash. Sadly. Because for most of it, this show was fucking brilliant.

>don't really get him until S2 and diabolical
>realise he's literally me with super powers even down to the mommy breast suckling incest opedius titty shit
Based