Hmmmm?

Hmmmm?

Attached: 1626616939298.png (1000x1000, 1.23M)

>genocide everybody in the planet and leave
what?

hrrrmmmmm..........................

Attached: puppetry.jpg (1532x738, 79.2K)

>mfw watching anything 2015+

Attached: podling.jpg (837x359, 24.19K)

This show should've been renewed.

this show was so good I constantly forget it was a Netflix production

more shows should just wrap things up neatly just in case they don't get renewed. it's like blackmail

Next season WHEN?

I will never forgive netflix

only the gelflings are fucked really

user... I...

Literally the only good thing Netflix has ever made and they cancelled it.

mmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1652457216465.gif (303x241, 400.05K)

lmao the reflexive dodge

I do not want another season. Netflix would just get their hands in and ruin it.

oy vey

That really bothered me, for such ”enlightened beings” they really did nothing except fuck everything up and then take 0 responsibility for it

Just like whites in real world, its poetpuppetry

No, it was a Hensen Workshop production, that Netflix paid for.

Never. I know someone who worked on it, and he said it's dead, as far as the Netflix show goes. Said there's talk of a new show/movie someday, but don't hold your breath - they need an outside investor to pay for a show like that, they can't finance it themselves. They're all working on Labyrinth 2 and some Disney stuff these days.

The unofficial reason was it was too expensive, but when you look at the millions and millions they've thrown at other projects, it's obviously a lie.
It always felt personal to me. The show was a success, it was being watched, everyone loved it, and in the beginning of a huge boom for Netflix and original programming, they killed it. Like some executive hated it personally, or some corruption was going on and Hensen refused to play along. Even the people who work there don't really know why.

pozzling

>PLEASE