Amstell vs. Fielding

>Simon: Is that how it works, you just say funny words just try out weird words hippopotamus and juggling? Anyone can do that. I've got facts based jokes
>Noel: Don't make me cut the stuffing out of your pillow
>Simon: With a pair of scissors made of glitter?
>Noel: No, with a motorbike made of jealousy

Why did Noel get the big laugh when Simon demolished his entire act in a few sentences? This guys is like 50 and acts like a LOLRANDOM XD teenager.

youtu.be/CWmNTtJ-OPI

Attached: never_mind_the_buzzcocks_2901_f.jpg (900x450, 244.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CWmNTtJ-OPI
youtu.be/1fRq3g4O7W0
youtube.com/watch?v=UewCI6dtHss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot link
youtu.be/CWmNTtJ-OPI

>why is the crowd cheering the babyface i do not comprehend
Baka.

Confidence

>babyface
he looks like Laurence Olivier in Richard III

Attached: ezgif-4-3c0bc005bf.jpg (930x558, 72.54K)

Because he showed that he could take the banter

Exactly, he leaned into the joke which Amstell had made, he didn't get butthurt about it.

Amstell is completely correct and I'm sad that I haven't seen him doing anything other than Never mind. Does anyone have any recommendations with him in them?

No he had a mental breakdown after doing the show and became a whiny new age vegan faggot. Lots of really offensive comedians from the 2000s became absolute faggots after the great awokening (looking at Frankie Boyle)

Frankie Boyle did it for different reasons; he was the "edgy guy" for years, then his shows kept getting canceled because they were shit.
So what do to? Toe the line, suck TV cock and pull up the ladder behind you, of course!
So his shows are now a big room full of people who agree, nothing gets discussed, and he still gets his edgy monologues to maintain his former image as the "offensive" guy.
Insidious fucker, he is. Seriously, be wary of people like that.

You mean everyone?

Charlie Brooker is another example of this, though to a lesser extent.

>omg I'm such an edgy misanthrope who hates people BUT I'M SUCH A NICE GUY AND I HAVE A GUARDIAN COLUMN REFUGEES WELCOME FUCK BIGOTRY AND TRANSPHOBIA

fuck off

Certainly everyone on TV, yes. Telly doesn't reflect real life, of course. It's some exaggerated fantasy land.

His best work was on PC Zone decades ago.

Attached: Lara Croft's Cruelty Zoo.jpg (435x618, 265.15K)

>I've got facts based jokes
Dear lord, what an embarrassing thing to have said

Attached: buuh.jpg (1080x1440, 231K)

youtu.be/1fRq3g4O7W0
i wish to go back, and bury my head between miquita olivers legs while simon takes the piss out of the kooks

For me, it was Alexa Chung

>facts based
That literally means non lolrandum garbage. He is an embarrassing faggot though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UewCI6dtHss

who was in the wrong here?

He only read his girlfriend's book.

The applause was a vote of confidence.
It was a 'we still like you Noel'.
Clearly Noel got completely anhilated here that was never in question.
Noel still dislikes Amstell even now and so does that fat fuck Jupitus.

the joke is a joke about his joke
"with facts and jealousy is an actually funny fact based joke in the context after the exchange"
noels act wasnt demolished by this guy but validated by him kek the fact man managed to btfo himself even though he was entirely correct kek

its abit high brow low brow

They're both arseholes.
One's a talentless dick, and understandably offended, the other is a tryhard tit who thinks he has to be cruel to be funny.
Fuck the both of them, to be honest.

well I hate Noel, I really really hate him. Like A LOT.

But mighty boosh still good.

It's because Amstell pretty much ruined the show because no celebrity would guest on it. Fair play though, Amstell should have killed that show for good because they're bringing it back for like the 3rd time now.

Bullies are hilarious though. Punching down is the funniest thing you can witness.

Fourth time, I think.
Rhod Gilbert's run failed, stupidly to their surprise. Now it's Greg Davies AGAIN.
I do like the guy, but Jesus Christ I'm fucking sick of seeing him.

DID you know that Greg Davies used to be a teacher?!