Is your country on the right side of history?

Pic related:

Attached: 1649363378757.png (1920x1080, 436.85K)

Don't care

Not my problem

all this bum-licking of Ukraine is disgusting

russia is LE BAD m'kay, lest we forget china is also LE BAD

Europe should seriously just be considered a single block. They all vote the same way anyway and pad pro-western decisions by sheer numbers.

Grey master race.

Why does russia get to vote on that?

because they are in the UN

UN is such a joke
why are africans, asians and south americans allowed to voice their opinions on russia

you’re next
cant wait for finnshits to die from thermobaric bombs

whats up with this site sucking putins and poo's dick, all you losers are just contrarians with no opinions

Nah, if the war spreads the next is Moldova.

Popular opinion... le bad!

It's cringe how even people on this site all of a sudden care about dying Ukrainians so much

why wouldn't they care? half of them live like 10 hour drives from them and they're getting invaded for ethical reason

they don't, they're doing the Any Forums equivalent of redditor/twitter virtue signalling and supporting the current thing. i dont care about my own people dying, let alone people 1000km away from me

>and they're getting invaded for ethical reason
what does getting invaded for ethical reasons even mean? what ethical reason does monke have for invading ukraine?

there are various ethical reasons for invasion, for example getting your archduke killed by a state sponsored terrorist group is one

It always annoyed me back when Russia was in the ECHR how in bad faith they act.

>You are guilty of violating the most fundamental freedoms of the ECHR including using torture with which no derogation is permitted, are you at last going to change policy?
>No :^)

Although the fact that Uzbekistan, China, Qatar and Sudan get left alone is a joke.

That's the cross-bleeding poltards

Well yes. They should've been cut off from these ties in 2008/2009. But
>W-well uhhh... okay, but just dont do more of this... alright?
Holy kek

what are Putin's ethical reasons for invading Ukraine then? your posts are implying half of Europe should fear Putin because he has justifiable ethical reasons for invading Ukraine and thus other places too

he doesn't have any ethical reasons for invasion, and those that are 'real' are fabricated
i don't support that monkey or his rich parrots, he should be hung like mussolini

Ethical? As in... concerning ethics?
Do elaborate, user

i mispoke, i meant to say for NO ethical reason
hahahahahh

>i mispoke, i meant to say for NO ethical reason
okay i thought i was being retarded because your posts made no sense

But user we've got to ruin the worlds economy to save this dictator in the name of democracy.

Attached: 1631899523417.png (1670x1260, 2.19M)