What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 57AC60D0-04C0-476D-9B2E-5546561EB51D.jpg (1383x2048, 343.24K)

season 2 was kino, but so far season 3 has been too quirky in order to reestablish itself as a comedy.

No show can last more than two seasons. The diversity is mandatory by season 3.

Doesn’t know if it wants to be a cartoon or a dramedy and as a result amounts to a whole lot of nothing.

For me it's Sally's agent

Attached: smiling-jessy-hodges.gif (498x498, 1.06M)

Twin Peaks. Get rekted. LMAO. Love dumping on extremists

Frasier

Here's what went wrong:
>last episode was kino
>have to wait a week for the next episode

sally b-story is a completely boring waste of time

Female writers like pic related is what went wrong

Attached: 35198AB0-A6A3-42B5-A51E-52F56AB2EADA.jpg (1333x1333, 153.55K)

lmao they implied being anti-CRT as a bad thing and blatantly referenced the Rittenhouse incident, this show is fucking pozzed

Feels like they have too much going on. Should have made the eps an hour.

What's an "extremist"?

i hate this bitch

But like every great kino, it also lasts for a while.

Sally being taken unironically seriously on her shitty actress quest

of course a yuppie liberal coffee shop owner would have those opinions.

Was primarily a soap opera by the end

>Female writers like pic related is what went wrong
many such cases

Attached: 1653936287696.jpg (1931x1097, 229.48K)

fucking same
alas, beck bennett dicks her down every night

It’s a sitcom, so it went wrong by existing at all.

this, jumped the shark several times too with the john wick massacres and the guy going on rampages across town like last ep with zero repercussions, its a cartoon now.

that cunt actress is jewish so of course they had to give her lots of screen time and focus

Attached: you-are-now-dumber-for-having-seen-this.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

It was always a cartoon. Also stop using terms when you don’t know what they mean.

her face truly disturbs me. it's like an approximation of a human face, but looks nothing like any face of seen before. like dough into which someone shoved almonds for eyes and dentures for teeth.

the show is surreal user
also i can tell you're not familiar with guns

it's why hollywood types obsess over white teeth because they use their teeth so prominently for communication

>also i can tell you're not familiar with guns
neither are the show's producers apparently

Breaking Bad

Why did they make Hank gay? What's up with that? In the first two seasons he was just a quirky dude who had unusual passions for a man. This season they just make him gay for the stupid storyline with Cristobal? If they really wanted the two to bond they should've made them partners in a sport or something. Badminton, for example. Would have fitted the quirky character of hank. Now they just throw him directly naked into the shower with Cristobal? A show that started as a caricature of the modern Hollywood becomes the exact thing they wanted to make fun of.

Attached: 1653989986201.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

BB ended in late 2013, just as all that insanity was really taking off. IIRC that's around when reddit went completely off the rails as well

its called forced diversity and inclusion, you should stop watching any show that does this.

dilate tranny