Why do you care so much about the reboot/remake?

>Why do you care so much about the reboot/remake?
>THE ORIGINAL STILL EXISTS!
On a scale of 1-10, how much of a cope is this stance?

Attached: 1627643145375.png (700x518, 375.67K)

10. Whenever you defeat leftists in an argument they instantly revert to
>why do you care so much
Or
>you don’t HAVE to watch it!!

Or
>yes, it's not the same and that's a good thing
here's why

Despise and criticism are a reaction against mediocrity. You can't be expected to release a shit product and not have people deride it because even if the original still exists the copy is still a waste of time, money and resources. It's feedback to the studios and the incompetent types who make these shitty reboots.

Its not a cope its a twist of the knife. Its not a sincere statement.

10, it can eventually be used to justify allowing all of civilization to collapse while you just reminisce about how good things used to be. For example, does it matter that there are accurate historical records somewhere (the original exists) if every single textbook used by students is woke, patently false garbage used to atomize society?
>it's just a tv show/movie bro
It's the culture of where you come from being defiled until there is nothing left.

It's funny how the same people that tell you "everything is political" suddenly don't want you to make the things they don't like political.

10. It's the same with raceswapping (blackwashing) and genderbending.
>DUDE the race doesn't matter!
Yeah sure it does. And I know it does because the creator of the show said it themselves that it's SOOOO freaking important to them. It can't be "important" and "not matter" at the same time. That's how you know they just want you to shut up and stop complaining about the shit they do.

This is literally true. It’s a slippery slope.
>ok it’s just a cartoon I won’t care they made all the whites in it gay niggers
>ok it’s just a movie I won’t care they replaced all the whites with stinky niggers
>ok, it’s just all of the entertainment industry that influences my fellow countrymen and children being filled to the bring with propaganda and stinking niggers.

It’s important to call out and fight against them putting their propaganda or filthy even in childerens shows because it influences how they act and eventually will spread to everything like a cancer

who is who? i don't have a map of ur head canon dood

You calling it a cope is a big 10 cope.

I think it's physically impossible for those people to argue in good faith.

The original sincerely exists.

It’s the glass is half full argument, stating that while the new cash grab sucks dick, there is still the genuine article to enjoy that no amount of marketing will erase from the collective conscience.
I’m thinking a soft 4.5 cope on this.

>say that maybe spamming 20 threads per day about a children's cartoon is a bit much
>"Y-YOU'RE A LEFTIST TRANNY PEDO DEMONCRAT GUN GRABBER LENINIST STALINIST SHILL FED!!! ;___;"

Anyone that can be filtered by propaganda deserves it. Cultivate a stronger will.

Nobody is immune to propaganda and these animals strike at children and vulnerable people. Refusal to address the problem is to be a traitor to your own kind.

I don't care. They're all people I don't like so they're the same to me.

Attached: 1635467224770.jpg (703x703, 60.73K)

The emoticon usage really says it all, tranny

humans are cattle by deafault. The society you tolerate is the society you get to live in
enjoy wallowing in shit :)

Ah shit, reddit must have gotten wind of this thread.

this is what it was like talking to my brother about the new Percy Jackson cast and I'm not even white

the Gadget shit was insane. How tf are there even this many RR fans? they'd have to be pushing 40

10/10

>the original exists
>in this altered censored and edited version that will be displayed to the public as always having been the original

10 easily.