For me, it isn't the fact that he's a film student who has only ever seen 4 movies in his life...

For me, it isn't the fact that he's a film student who has only ever seen 4 movies in his life, but that his observations and commentary is completely banal. Isn't film school supposed to teach its students how to think about the medium?

Attached: James.png (839x520, 307.46K)

>any "school"
>teaching students how to think
Good one

I forgot to mention
>5 minutes into movie called Zodiac
>"Yo, is this about the Zodiac killer?"

Love that shot! Look at the cinematography!

Incredibly based. The absolute olympian fucking peak of Kino would be a film student who hasn't watched a single movie.

You are stupid.

Seethe James.

>imon snow and abi broke up and aren't even friends anymore, animosity between them, imon now doing videos with her new boyfriend
>mr video got arrested and thrown in jail, gets out in a day or 2 but is on the verge of sperging out in jail which would extend his stay for a year+
Bros.... It's all going downhill.....

>imon snow and abi broke up and aren't even friends anymore, animosity between them, imon now doing videos with her new boyfriend
Is it known why they broke up? I'm retarded enough to watch thier jojo reaction but not enough to actually follow them.

Lol, he's not extremely clever but I don't care. Black people react to movies is one of my favorite new things to watch on youtube. Scratches that itch of sharing movies you like with people, and also the black movie theater experience

Yes she made multiple videos talking about it. She's autistic and apparently has actually had a lot of problems with abi behind the scenes because abi freely speaks her mind and imon doesn't know how to communicate or speak as freely. Seems like she build up a lot of resentment towards abi because of this, then she found a new boyfriend and moved in with him, the new boyfriend has convinced her to drop abi and just to her own thing.

>James
>seething

...I don't think so, hamnon.
James watches stuff, keeps it family friendly with language (for the most part) & cashes those paychecks while anti-seething.

>mr video got arrested and thrown in jail,

lol what hahahhaa

He liked Some Like It Hot so he's based on my books

That's low key racist as fuck lmao, so it's like going to the zoo for you?

That's so petty that it sounds like a made up cope on her part. I think she simply have chosen dick over her 'sista'.

Imon is a weird bitch and I only watched her videos for Abi anyways.

It does seem ridiculous. Abi clearly doesn't want to get into drama but she made a few minor comments saying she just felt betrayed and everything happened all so sudden.
I agree with you, obviously I know nothing about imon's new boyfriend or her relationship with him but to me it does very much seem he just came along and just gaslit her into thinking and saying this shit, and she chose him over abi.

He got arrested for driving while smoking weed with some friends.

More like watching a National Geographic show about kalahari bushmen.

lol, I like to think of it more like "hearing black voices speak" or whatever the fuck libtards call it. But basically, yeah

>broke up
???

As in they no longer make videos together, and are also no longer IRL friends.

He clearly bullshits about what he's watched, but that draws in the viewers

how can you be a filmmaker and not have seen any films?

Doesn't take much to point a camera

Mr Video has some schizokino in his Patreon comments

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-135712_Chrome.jpg (1080x1841, 327.09K)