What if Hayden sucks as Anakin/Vader? Everyone kept saying for years that it's Lucas who was the problem...

What if Hayden sucks as Anakin/Vader? Everyone kept saying for years that it's Lucas who was the problem. What if it's just Hayden? Is the fandom gonna turn on him for the second time after finally welcoming him? Lmao

Attached: 20220527_142611.jpg (1213x971, 204.82K)

Hayden has never sucked before so I don't see why he would start now.

He'll do the best he can with the material he's given, just like with George's movies.
Not even the best actor in the world can make up for utter garbage writing/direction.

I don't even know why he accepted the role once again,couldn't he just live quietly away from this currently cancerous industry? Or at least get roles in less soulless stuff??

He appreciates the fans.

Always seemed like a genuine dude and likes to make others happy.

Why get him back? Vader is in the suit by the end of 3 AND sounds like an elderly black man. Is he going to take off his helmet a bunch or something? Or is it exclusively flashbacks to the prequels? Are we going to see the time they fell into that gundar nest?

spoilers of the rest of Obi Wan sesaon

Jumper money ran out? Lol

I think everyone involved in the prequels should investigate whether Disney owes them more money, because they are notoriously bad.

Probably thought it would be fun to hang with Ewan again, and get a nice fucking check on top.

If he sucks as Anakin in a flashback, that would be consistent. If you think we're getting a lot of him as Vader, you're going to be let down. When the helmet is on, there are other dudes in the suit. The Zabrak who Obi-Wan was fighting in the drug lab hallway also performed Vader's lightsaber fight scenes.

His daughter gotta eat.

Pics?

1 prequel flashback at least, and Obi-Wan is going to fuck Vader up so badly that the helmet gets destroyed. But not before Vader nearly kills him in their first meeting.

Of her eating?

He's not a bad actor. Watch Life as a House.

It won't even be his voice, will it?

Attached: tumblr_c6aab8c9fa35201961816723fec00cd4_6bae460d_1280.jpg (1079x1920, 419.77K)

H I G H
R
O
U
N
D

You tried. Did they cast Flea just so they could use Higher Ground in the finale?

would never happen now prequelfans are the loudest majority of star wars fandom they would defend their messiah

It had better fucking be JEJ. Even if he didn't want to do it or couldn't, they could take his reading of the entire Bible and feed it to that voice AI they used for Luke.

if hayden had his current voice during ep2 and ep3, it would have been extra kino

instead he sounds like a punk

Attached: Shutterstock_10229281k.jpg (1125x1500, 375.47K)