/SWG/ - Star Wars General

Leia with a Blaster edition
Previous:

Attached: Leia - Blaster.jpg (2003x2660, 369.54K)

I Love Leia.

fuck off and die disney shills.

First for the Beloved Queen of the Stars and my clingy mommygf.

Attached: 4dd8d2a8ec0cf82fe57d5d605ec2b5ef.jpg (720x1134, 65.8K)

Spoilers for all the upcoming episodes of Kenobi

Is any of the new Disney EU actually worth checking out?

Attached: Star-Wars-The-Rise-of-Skywalker-Mandalorian-Baby-Yoda-High-Republic.jpg (740x370, 78.3K)

>space gandalf
that's the bad guy?

Its complicated.

Attached: 1654015582909.gif (320x180, 1.54M)

Obikin

Attached: Obikin.png (600x866, 664.79K)

No.

Would you be a midge if Carrie molested you while wearing the slave outfit?

Attached: warwick-and-carrie (2).jpg (1200x1524, 159.35K)

I fully expected this board to be blowing their wads for cunny Leia, but I'm surprised I'm not seeing much.

Leia cunny is reserved for Disney execs, shills are NOT authorized to disclose it publicly

seriously though what retard thought
>you know what this series really needs is a little kid in a main role, that never goes wrong

Some of it is.
>tv
The Rebels cartoon is very good, as is the Mandalorian show. Bad Batch and Resistance less so
>movies
the Solo and Rogue One movies are alright, more for visual spectacle than plot or characterization though
>games
the Fallen Order game is nice, though your mileage may vary, as its not for everyone in terms of gameplay design
>books
there are a number of respectable books, most of which are the new Thrawn series by Timothy Zahn (which are better in many ways than the originals, though aren't quite as epic); Lost Stars, Tarkin, Bloodlines, and a few other novels are generally enjoyed, roughly on the same quality as the average EU novel
>comics
there were a lot of good comic books before around 2017, like the Kanan which is when their quality really dropped off, and I generally wouldn't recommend getting any star wars comics published in 2017 or later unless you're really desperate for Vaderwank

This. We all know she got the got gokkun treatment the casting session

oh I forgot to add, the High Republic thing seems to have a decent novel in it at the start of the "project", but hardly anybody seems to actually be paying attention to the High Republic so I can't really speak for any of its quality even secondhand
of course it doesn't help that it's massively misrepresented by troon obsessive anal retentive EUfags who think its supposed to be replacing KOTOR

I wanted to make sweet love to Carrie Fisher in 1980. I was 5. She might have been up for it.

Filoni. He constantly pulls this shit.

Mandalorian is fun and not preachy.

Is this a trick question? Of course.

>Rebels cartoon is very good, as is the Mandalorian show
>Solo
>alright
>the Fallen Order game is nice
>new Thrawn series by Timothy Zahn (which are better in many ways than the originals
>there were a lot of good comic books before around 2017
>this includes Jocasta Nu's lightsaber gun and Dr. Aphra
You shills need to be more subtle.

Only the Mandalorian

>hardly anybody seems to actually be paying attention to the High Republic
It's because their interconnected multimedia strategy makes it a chore. It's not bad (or at least the comics aren't; haven't read the books) but it's hard to be enthusiastic about how it's been handled.

>It's not bad but it's hard to be enthusiastic about how it's been handled.
yeah that about sums it up, but that goes for most of the new canon in general aside from the big stinkers

take your meds amber

Attached: 1652815918255.jpg (1024x1023, 83.73K)

>It's because their interconnected multimedia strategy makes it a chore
It wasn't a chore when it was actually focused across different media and actually good. When it was the Clone Wars.

Huh
I hadn't thought about it, but if they ever do anything following up after the new trilogy, Grogu would be, like... 80 years old.
The yoda equivalent of a young teenager I think. It's hard to tell if yoda dying at 900 is typical for the race (comparable to someone dying at 85) or particularly long lived (comparable to someone living to 100).

Solo was one kf the most middling, mediocre movies I've ever seen. Everything it did right was followed up by doing something equally wrong. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't really good either

Maybe people will care if they like The Acolyte. Not me, probably. The shows will override comics/novels lore when they see fit, anyway.

Kylo killed Grogu, Rey is the only Force User left.

Cunny Leia is an annoying little twat.

This. She's also weird looking.