/stg/ Stranger Things General

mirin' shirtless Steve edition

getting paid less

Attached: she wants it.jpg (1920x1081, 154.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2OcL_0gtM
twitter.com/dacrescupid/status/1531299090981584899?s=21&t=DUZcz1kWU9KnkuIq-pxIww
youtu.be/Cm_2S8E_UOI
youtube.com/watch?v=1McfLD9se6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Steve is not even in shape. Is it the chest hair?

rate my speculative autism

>Who will have the best career once the show is done? Who should have the best career based on acting ability?

first for can someone explain this already thoroughly explained in the show thing to me?

Billy will come back to life and steve will fuck every fertile woman in hawkins, screencap this

b i l l y
i
l
l
y

Attached: EE48671E-9F86-4A27-9DB7-232746ECD58A.jpg (1536x2048, 485.12K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 547F5B80-BBCA-427E-8A93-02D3942E287C.jpg (750x1334, 79.69K)

Millie obviously or Finn

Evil Will storyline could b cool.
Make him a theatrical gay villain who plays into the D&D campaign/theme next season as the big bad DM and it could be kino

Cast them for the inevitable present-day flashforward
extra challenge: cast Will's future husband

Attached: Stranger-Things-4-novos-personagens[1].jpg (1200x858, 111.56K)

But Finns a terrible actor post childhood. He can only cost on his mid teen success for so long.

I hope Keery gets a good career. Obviously Maya Hawke is gonna have a great career

Sadie ofc she was in Taylor's music video which puts her above everyone

The more I think about it the more Stranger Things is essentially just a show for people to be horny to. Like that’s the secret. They got something for everybody in here. Straights gays lesbians bisexuals, mommy fetishists, schoolgirl coomers, everything is here. And that’s a good thing

Attached: CE2AE90F-9552-4BF8-AD7E-7ABD2E4B675D.png (800x450, 101.9K)

Bros, why does this song make me so nostalgic and sad? Is it because S1 came out at a good time in my life and it's all been downhill from there? Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves/hates how this song makes me feel
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2OcL_0gtM

Attached: 1606675168170.jpg (250x250, 6.47K)

She probably enjoys the attention of being surrounded by popular boys

Miss him, bros...

As long as Will gets screen time I'll be happy

Hooper reminds me way too much of a professor I had in college it's uncanny

i genuinely thought billy was a repressed homo and season 3 was going to be a redemption arc featuring him accepting himself and his lust for steve

Finn is a has been. Notice how his role in the recent Ghostbusters movie was basically a glorified cameo. Film makers realize that he’s ugly as fuck now.

>Taylor's music video
She's not that famous now

Billy turned out to be all man

he’s got another scene coming up according to this video
twitter.com/dacrescupid/status/1531299090981584899?s=21&t=DUZcz1kWU9KnkuIq-pxIww

It’s crazy how little the actors are controlled about posting shit from behind the scenes. But the show’s plot is so weird that I don’t think it ever spoils anything

Keery seems destined for more independent movies if he's to have any success or continuing career. He may play a popular jock in the show but irl he's more of a post-hipster type and I mean keeping with that he was in that Spree movie which is the along the lines of what I'm getting at. Which is fine, I think it's better to be in interesting stuff than Marvel movies or whatever

So where was vecna thorughout s1-3?

Right now? Probably Finn.
It's hard to tell the future though.
Millie is a obvious choice despite all the memes about her.
The rest of them don't have big enough resume to judge yet

Attached: 45345435.jpg (763x725, 91K)

If they don't give the original Upside Down kidnapping person who has the most survival experience in the place something to do in part 2 after only giving him 15 minutes in part 1 then I'd rather they killed him off than keeping him hanging round and turning into what Mike is now.

lol thats obviously what they were going for.

Why did they even kill him off? I thought it was because his career was about to explode, but he became a cucked nobody post Power Rangers.

>i genuinely thought billy was a repressed homo
Because that's genuinely what the show was implying.

My take on the main six kids:
-I’m not so sure about Gaten. He’s known for his unique look and the comedic flair it brings to his role. He is a decent comedic actor but I don’t think he’ll snag roles so easily once the show is done.

-Noah, I had more faith in earlier, when he was a younger and still pulled off the “cute kid” role. Those season 2 scenes were excellent, but he’s been pretty wooden this season. Maybe it’s because of the lack of material, but his line delivery seems more clunky. But overall I think he’ll do fine if he gets good roles.

-Finn, I don’t have much faith in. His acting in the Goldfinch was pretty awful, Ghostbusters he just existed, and the scene this season where he had the argument with Eleven was kinda laughable because she was acting circles around him, which leads me to the next one.

-I see Millie doing well. Obviously popularity has something do to with it, and yes, Netflix has her in a chokehold right now, but her acting has stayed consistent with age, and I think Enola proved she has range.

-Sadie, I also see her doing well too. She’s been casted in an A24 movie recently, and her performance this season was obviously a standout.

-Caleb, I genuinely don’t know. I don’t see why he *wouldn’t* do well, but I can’t think of anything other than Concrete Cowboy he’s been in.

Millie by default
Maya Hawke if Kill Bill 3 is ever made
Joe Keery deserves it
Sadie Sink
Eddie's actor

Eleven: MBB without special effect makeup.
Mike: Timothee Chalamaladingdong
Lucas: Chris Rock
Max: Rose Leslie
Will: Shia LaBeouf
Dustin: Patton Oswald

You just know Finn was fanboying over Bon Jovi and rambled at him about all his favorite musicians

What's the deal with the Cannes standing ovations? Do people really stand there for 12 minutes just clapping endlessly? Wouldn't your hands get sore?

gaining power and planning

but s3 didn’t expand on that at all, it’s like that was the direction it was going in but the duffer hacks scrapped it

she gone pretty yikes

>12 minutes

that is awkwardly long

Attached: worriedpepe.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Billy should've fucked Mrs. Wheeler.

Honestly man just stop with the doomerism. Like maybe it isn't downhill for you. Maybe you can devote yourself to work you're passionate about, have an interesting career, marry a great woman, have a family. Like seriously I know it's hard out there these days but succumbing to demoralization is to fall into a psychological trap that is being gamified to radicalize people as useful narrative antagonists by cynical security state careerists. Just hold steady and live a responsible productive life and see what life brings, you never know

And it was always hard, life was never supposed to be easy

They really were doing hit pieces on DnD back then
youtu.be/Cm_2S8E_UOI

Something like this and with Hershlag as Eleven

Attached: IT-Chapter-Two-Losers-Club-Switch.jpg (963x481, 83.94K)

Post theories that make no sense but should be in Stranger Things.

>the russian part is not set in the real world and the russian are shapeshifting demogorgon

Attached: 1637449123221.png (657x527, 50.85K)

he was on his way but got cockblocked by the mindflayer

I think most people thought this in season 2. There’s no fucking way that Dacre wasn’t playing Billy as horny for Steve, every scene they have is just cartoonishly homoerotic on purpose.
I think after season 2 they realised how good of an actor he was and decided a meme coming out story would be a waste and gave him the main villain role instead
youtube.com/watch?v=1McfLD9se6Q

Attached: A471B3D9-D271-410F-8C7F-E622571FAB6F.jpg (1920x960, 122.15K)

>Noah, but his line delivery seems more clunky
Well I thought he was acting that way because Will is awkward kid

Attached: 1378986505570.jpg (447x495, 19.11K)

cannes has become as bad as the oscars, but it's foreign so americans still think it has prestige. It's just cringe performative liberalism like everything else in hollywood.

In Cannes they either clap for 12 minutes or walk out of the screening 12 minutes in