What are the best JLaw kinos? I really enjoyed Silver Linings Playbook and wanted to check out more of her

What are the best JLaw kinos? I really enjoyed Silver Linings Playbook and wanted to check out more of her.

Attached: 2c68xqbf2u291.jpg (1078x1598, 334.82K)

I like how her nudes came out, and she fell off the face of the earth except a movie where she gets butt naked a lot.

Who leaked the nudes?

butthole

Dunno, but once her jew got sent to jail she dried up like an 80 year old pussy. Maybe women should learn to not take nudes with their phones, but women never learn.

American Hustle

She's legitimately good in Winter's Bone and it has Laura Palmer which is cool

Red Sparrow

Attached: jlawcouch.jpg (1714x1234, 539.51K)

kek

Yeah Winters Bone is an amazing JLaw performance.

The only other good movie she was in was Red Sparrow

I think i like all her movies

Attached: jennifer lawrence3.jpg (2000x3000, 365.29K)

Just watch red sparrow and you'll rid yourself of the desire to watch any other films

Look at that tongue. It looks like a spoon for my cum

Joy
American Hustle
Passengers

If you just want to see her in front of a camera, the Panem crap will do too. Never seen Serena, but it has Bradley Cooper as well, so I might put that on my list.

Tends to happen when you can no longer fuck the guy who was funding all of the movies you were in.

based weinstein

She was so damn hot in Red Sparrow. Solid movie too.

Attached: 1543076497358.webm (600x720, 1.98M)

I mean she was still making irregular capeshit appearances and was in that crappy David O Russell movie about a woman who invented a mop but yeah, she never seemed to have the same A-list status.
Probably could have made a fortune with her first nude scene if people hadn't already seen it all.

These idiots keep nudes on their personal devices, got infiltrated by the hacker known as Any Forums.

>Winter's Bone
This

It was before she blew up too fast, decided she was a big deal and stopped actually trying to make good performances.

She'll probably struggle for another couple years and then have a career renaissance. She actually can act when she wants to and she's still attractive, she just needs a couple years of failure so she actually gives a shit again.

Anyone got that one SEX SEX SEX webm from Red Sparrow where she is all shaky naked and wet on the chair.

Attached: 1483293765258.jpg (1536x2048, 329.58K)

kek