KINO

Attached: the-ritual-original.jpg (800x1153, 295.88K)

one of the only 2 decent modern horror movies, the other being willow creek

Leshy prints... gotta be

Attached: Geralt_of_Rivia_Witcher.png (286x348, 156.2K)

Willow Creek is nearly a decade old.

Zoomer perspective

might as well be a golden oldie at this point kek

Is there any more Leshy/ spriggan kino to watch?

Attached: apostle-1624132552.jpg (426x597, 61.53K)

Better viking movie than the Northman

qrd?

Way better than the book.

Attached: 1652416209986.jpg (2560x1440, 2.34M)

mein negger

Willow Creek is possibly the worst horror movie I've ever seen. Now, I'm asking out of good faith: please user, tell me what makes you think that the movie is good. It gets shilled on here a lot so obviously there must be something people like about it

well you see, i fell asleep for the first 30 minutes of the boring documentary style interview shit, then i got woken up right when they start camping and its probably the best done alone in the woods with a creep cracking tree branches you hear in the distance while you cower in your worthless little tent style of suspense horror movie ive ever seen.

TRUE

Dan Steven's being handsome for 2 hours.

literally the only reason i need to watch a movie

>sleep through the boring parts
>wake up for the good parts
Is there a better way to consume cinema?

Did you mentioned Apostle in another thread recently? If so, I'm the one who quoted you saying that you and me are the only posters that actually enjoyed Apostle. kek
In my experience most of Any Forums didn't like it.

There's a nice twist regarding influence over the island. Quite a spooky scene too in the sewers. Get ready. I'm a bit claustrophobic and I was horrified by it.

What was the fatass dude's problem?

No dude, wasn't me. But it's nice knowing there's people out there that appreciate the movie.

oh, i was not that other user .I've already seen it