Why did they think Captain Marvel could be a likeable female superhero?

Why did they think Captain Marvel could be a likeable female superhero?

Attached: 1654001973192.webm (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XLd9zX6PqU
youtu.be/c3noaFV6iIA?t=164
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does he look like he's holding a big turd

what is his body language conveying?

He's strung out on drugs while some pajeet interviewer he barely understands keeps pestering him with questions he's heard thousands of times.

Why did you conveniently single out this clip?

Attached: 1621197018058.webm (1920x1080, 2.05M)

People interpret it as him intensely disliking Larson and cringing at what she' saying. There was a group interview with her, Hemsworth and Cheadle and they seemed similarly uncomfortable and annoyed by her, so it's probably the case, though I'm surprised he would be so overt about it.

How many times will you make the same thread over and over?
Do you have a life outside Any Forums?

I nod a lot when listening to women ramble too, same shit.

But yeah this, I think it goes beyond just disliking her, surely these guys get coaching on how to act during interviews regardless of personal stuff.

they just like bantering with each other, and people read too deeply into it
youtube.com/watch?v=7XLd9zX6PqU

>interpret
It's pretty clear that's the case. Same with the Chris Hemsworth and Don Cheadle interview.

only if you've never had friends

I wish I could go back and save her..
Save her from Hollywood, from Marvel, from the haters, from veganism.. from herself...
Shed be my soft, smooth brie cheese and every day her unique personality would bring a different, delicious jam for flavor.
Together, we'd take good care of her feet, make sure her tushy made her feel good about herself and pump lots & lots of breast milk for hungry neighborhood children these days.
I get first dibs tho. My reward for protecting her from some schizo tranny

user, do you know how to recognize a fake smile? It's in the eyes.

If it was a fake smile it wouldn't have been cut

I honestly think Brie is the only one in the Marvel cast who isn't friends with any of them.

Yeah, I just don't understand why Renner and Cheadle acted like that during the interview. Specially Cheadle.

OH NO NO NO OP BROS

not at all
youtu.be/c3noaFV6iIA?t=164

Cut because most people only focus on the mouth when they see somebody smile, and figure it's authentic because you can see teeth. It's really fucking obvious that his eyes remain completely static during his 'smile'

idk man, i hated her at first but she looks likeable enough

Attached: 3B338DF300000578-4017820-image-a-22_1481299693569.jpg (634x845, 98.8K)

not really, I prefer smiling without teeth, it's cooler and sexier

(((They))) think you'll eat anything you're fed, and you just keep proving them right, don't you?

They smile is him wanting it to end.

Based

Attached: bf993404f2a1c4258d237064ff02db0d.png (318x483, 193.38K)

The problem is that Brie took on the capeshit way too seriously. Even Johannson knew it’s just paycheck that’s she sued Disney.

cope

Because mahvel doesn't have a Wonder Woman / Supergirl, that's why

That*
It's obvious he doesn't like her.

I would like to cup my hands on her boobies. They are likeable, at least. I think it's because I can't tell if they are real or fake. Feeling them may be the only way I'd know for sure.

her boobs are faker than her personality

did you ask him personally weirdo?

Is Brie cute?

Attached: brie_cute.webm (720x720, 2.87M)

I started appreciating her at some point. I think it was thanks to OP posting her so frequently.

Is this the Brie thread?

y'know, after seeing top gun I realized how much better captain marvel could've been
for shame

Attached: 767.jpg (814x1258, 351.44K)

Captain Marvel is a weird character to successfully pull off. There isn't much to her outside of the origin story that they told.
I'd sooner see a movie about Squirrel Girl tbqh, at least that might be funny.

Attached: brie wave.jpg (2177x3000, 2.07M)

No, she is ugly and you are a shill.