Disney ironically made Star Wars more racist?

By trying to diversify Star Wars, has Disney ironically have made Star Wars more racist?

This person makes a good point, as taking all the black characters into easily sidelined sidekicks or fascists, seems kinda sus

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-114835_Tumblr.jpg (720x1012, 293.26K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-114909_Tumblr.jpg (720x754, 173.92K)

I should have probably waited and not post this when Disney made another Any Forums-bait movie

>try to appeal to these freaks
>it's not enough
Every fucking time. These retards literally never learn.

>Don't you dare to try the multibillion company that they can try harder

While I dislike how loud and annoying Booyega was, I legitimately thought it was bad how he was sidelined in the sequels. I thought he'd be a Jedi alongside Rey and Kylo, but he's relegated to annoying b-stories. I even thought he'd be the main character.

Totally makes sense show pissed he'd be. Meanwhile, Rian Johnson parades himself like this woke genius when he fucked up characters who had the potential to be good

>While I dislike how loud and annoying Booyega was
Nobody cares racist

kys faggot

I hate Chuds, but Wokes are even worse.

Blacks are 12% of the population and like 7% of the Star Wars fanbase. And they are already way over represented on screen in the franchise.

So now, Wokes no longer want them to be side characters or villains. They can only be good guy leads and that’s it. Cool, way to limit their roles.

Also, Star Wars is perhaps the most anti-white franchise around. There are entire shows where whites are like 10% of the cast. Fucking Wokes are the dumbest people on Earth. Literally

Can't imagine being one of these people. Life must be so stressful. They have my pity.

>I love Black villains
>but not when star wars be doing it
2 hashtags and you can immediately see you just can't win with these creatures

It's enough to make you wonder why these people are still fans of it, if it's so bad

Im just annoyed Disney Star wars is now taking a Ghostbusters 2016 approach to negative feedback about Reva... so far shes an awful character but apparently not liking her is racist???

>Stormtrooper sees the light and rebels against the notEmpire
>Trains to become a Jedi to fight for what is right and protect his new friends

Such a simple but good character and they screwed it up. Phasma should have been more of a character, important to Finn so their fight would build across the trilogy and it finally does at the end.

Attached: jggu.png (385x363, 73.49K)

Many such cases. The Ghostbusters reboot was also way more sexist and racist than the original ever was.

>The villains are fascists so they can't be black

>I should have probably waited and not post this when Disney made another Any Forums-bait movie
You would have been waiting for a while given the last few years of Disney shlock

spoilers for the reason of the season

Mentally ill ramblings

>when Disney made another Any Forums-bait movie
you're going to be waiting a long time then lad

"jews" just can't help themselves