Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNVGZGlUok

Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made.

Attached: file.png (1024x676, 737.94K)

thats not even a quote from the book

>I'm gonna market the shit out of this movie because it has a thing that I don't like

>pinocchio is also black

Attached: rh_Merida.jpg (400x400, 18.64K)

pinocchio if he real

Disney, YES!

Attached: n.png (330x246, 129.65K)

Is that literally RuPaul?

>pinocchio
>lotr
>star wars
>now this
rough year bros
glad I don't watch any of that pozzed shit

you incels havent created a single thing so why are you so mad?

Kek bros I just find it so funny at this point. I saw the scene with the guy and children next to him. I just looked at one of the children (6-7 in the scene) and I thought to myself "there is no way there isn't a few coloured kids there". Then I look left and right blacks/browns lmao.

There are just trying so hard. Imagine when somebody was making this scene they said "we need 2 black children in the background, they cannot be white, they must be coloured". Kek

Any Forums and meme """culture""" fits this "evil cant create anything new" quote like a glove. Fact

NAH OFFICA I DIDN STEAL NOTHIN I WUZ JUSS-
*grooooooow*
SHIEEEEEET

>OHHH NO THEY RUINED MY FAVORITE PRODUCT
>OHHHH NOOOO MY PRODUCT THAT I PAID MONEY TO AND BASED MY LIFE AROUND OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO THE WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1652988721977.jpg (654x499, 31.3K)

yeah woodcarver is obsessed of them

Attached: file.png (1364x696, 548.6K)

Fairy Demon Mama

The beloved cartoon wasn't "new" either.
The only reason anyone here gives a shit about this movie is because it's pozzed, why not simply continue not to give a fuck?
I'm so sick of the constant fucking whining, at this point I would delete every copy of drive off the planet and replace them with a race/gender swapped version directed by someone who thinks violence in movies is dangerous. Day in and day fucking out with this shit. Make your fucking peace with it, this is how things are.

>Pinocchio is Eminem

Nigga fairy uses magic to create a lil nigga thug to help them with fairy tale crime.
I’d watch that shit.

>just lie down and take it goy

the new lion king was so soulless. It's amazing how you can just tell modernity has taken the life out of beauty. Very sad and pathetic

Attached: 1652213733069.png (492x395, 261.61K)

The two solutions I've seen are
>complain about it on Any Forums
>kill people
How about you try writing a screenplay and take it to a conservative production company? They exist you know, but everyone would rather be a fucking victim than do literally anything.

Who cares about Disney and other gay fairy tale shit (they're called fairy tales cuz they're made for fairies like your dad)

Watch my new movie Top Gun: MAVERICK in theaters NOW
>captcha : JSAYN (I'm just sayin' dont watch girly shit)

Attached: 1645469294736.jpg (630x1200, 42.02K)

It's all so tiresome.

Based, thanks Tom!

List your accomplishments. I'll wait.

It's not our job to create things. We're the audience. We just want watchable things. What part of this concept escapes you?

the part where you cry about shit you wouldn't want to watch anyway.