General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars

>General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars.
>We also went on a zany adventure together in Disney Presents Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi: Season 1

Attached: Leia-Help-me-Obi-Wan.jpg (500x213, 96.71K)

And the nigquisitor was a good friend.

give me some "was a good friend" copypasta

Attached: 1549906373_ViiAVgzZ-hw.jpg (785x960, 302.58K)

alzheimers

>Disney™ Presents Star Wars™ Obi Wan™ Kenobi: Season 1©

fixed that for you

Ben Kenobi was the one went on a zany adventure with her. General Obi-Wan Kenobi is the one who served the Republic with Leia's father.

GOYSLOP THREAD

THIS THREAD IS THE DEDICATED GOYSLOP DUMPING GROUND

He told her his real name

Why is she a princess if her father is a senator?

>To tell you the truth Luke your father was a dick. Always defying orders, always putting our lives in danger. Hell he even tried to have sex with his apprentice a few times. But when he got caught he acted like we were crazy. I would have been fine, had he not done the same thing with your mom. That’s right, he got married behind the Jedi council’s back, and thought we were stupid enough to not notice it. Every time I would try to bring it up he would call me a “fag” and throw a tantrum. Then he started going crazy after a few bad dreams, killed Dooku—which I’m pretty sure is a war crime—killed Mace Windu, and even some fucking kids. When his wife and I try to talk him down, he goes crazy and chokes her out, like a fuckin lunatic. I kept trying to talk to him but he started babbling slogans at me.
>So I let him have it. 13 years of pent up rage and frustration, 13 years of dealing with backtalk from a kid you rescued from slavery. I went all out. I told him it was the high ground, but from a certain point of view that was bullshit. I just wanted to cut his limbs and watch him writhe in pain, to suffer like I suffered while dealing with his bullshit for 13 years. I even told him I loved him like a brother to add salt to his burning wounds.
>Go on, ask me if I regret it. I don’t.
>Anyway, after that I left, and he became a cyborg mass murderer. He was a piece of shit then, and a piece of shit now.
>And he was a good friend.

Attached: 1572753745056.jpg (480x320, 20.28K)

She knew his fake name in ANH too. How would she have if she hadn't met him? There's no reason Bail should know his Tatooine alias.

Senator in galactic senate and ruler of Alderaan.

He would if he intends to play along with it for Leia's safety

He didn't, but Pajeet fake Jedi said it in front of her.

mother is queen of naboo, numbnuts

Ok retard

Her mother is the Queen of Alderaan. Bail took Breha Organa's last name.

I fucked your wife

or wherever
i don't give a fuck

Dummy, her mother stopped being Queen over a decade before Leia was born. On Naboo its an elected position. On Alderaan, it's inherited. Breha Organa is the Queen.

queen
of
nabooooooooooo

Ten dollars that Naboo was originally supposed to be Alderaan in TPM the way Coruscant got changed to Hosnian Prime in TFA. Lucas probably didn't have the full trajectory of the prequels mapped out. Leia probably originally was supposed to inherit Queen from Amidala. Bail Organa was even filmed for TPM, but it wasn't Jimmy Smits.