Do they feel closer to Chinese people or Mexicans?

Do they feel closer to Chinese people or Mexicans?

Attached: Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png (1280x640, 36.74K)

>Catholic
>Named after Spanish king
You tell me

We feel more closer to our Malay neighbors than anyone else, we are not Hispanic and never were, just was an unfortunate subject of a negligent colonial power.

We feel closer to SEA than the Chinese and Mexicans.

Based SEAbros

t. Mexican Nuevo Espanhol in cope

Portugal literally give up Phillipines for brazilians having invaded parts of Amazon Hispanic and Center of South America, in exchange

Go cope bitch.

Josh Luna come on

Isn't there a grassroots effort to revive the Spanish language in Philippines?

No, Hispanistas are seen as a joke here.

mexico

filipinos never stopped being spanish, we only banned rich people from speaking it but most of the peasants do

Filipinos are the only Asians I can relate to. The ones I met in California were bros.

stop lying and larping

also historically the opposite is true that's why spanish didn't take a hold in this country

in latin america they decimated indio speakers of languages, the nahuatl, etc.

here spanish priests were all taught to learn the native language to convert their subjects

Is is true every person in the Philippines is fluent in English? I heard you guys have almost Scandinavia tier English fluency rates.

I would say the fluency in Metro Manila is near 100%. It gets more dicey in the province where people can understand you but can't talk back to you.
>t. white Zoomer married to a Filipina

it's an official language
though i've met people in public schools when writing english they think in their mother tongue they can probably read and pronounce but they're not the best at writing

We kinda share the same values as Mexico so i'll say that we're more closer to the latter.

We're too fluent in English, almost every native language here has become anglocentric.

Hardly anyone except boomers can speak their supposed mother tongue properly without inserting English. It's embarrassing.

we do e njoy southern chinese food but 300 yrs of siesta time gave us a disadvantage vs the local chinese

They are just less-likely-to-trans thai people

the fact that you're catholic and worship a mexican is why you will always, forever, be part of spainish culture

Ah yes Jesus was a Mexican

Stupid Chicano

I mean I guess if you're from mindanao where noodles with soy sauce is called mee goreng instead of pancit then yeah but otherwise idk

the only interaction I have with SEAbros outside of Any Forums is the occasional anjing goblok wkwkwk when playing games