Hispanic nations have tendency of being more americanized than Brazil, I find kind surprise that argentinos...

Hispanic nations have tendency of being more americanized than Brazil, I find kind surprise that argentinos, colombianos, mexicanos have stuffs like cheerleaders, their schools have uniforms like americans, they play baseball, etc... For us in Brazil, this is stuff of movies

Attached: 1659575583790503s.jpg (250x201, 7.29K)

Please save us from americanization

Maybe Portuguese is more distant to English than Spanish is? Also one of the largest (maybe the) Hispanic populations in the world borders one of the largest English-speaking ones. Don't recall you bordering us.

I feel that they have more proximity because of hispanic-american proximity steriotypes

Kind of what I was thinking

The closest relationship English has had to Portuguese was when the British couldn't get wine from the French so they started buying it from Portugal. They found that it spoiled on the journey so they started putting brandy in it to preserve it, hence "port wine."

I remember of one webm of one argentinian school, and girls just had the same clothes as american schools...

Cara para por favor

brazil is not hispanic though

And media not help a lot with murder huezilas black theif kids of Rio, ... And well, Amazon, this kind of stuff hide Monroe Doctrine of reach Brazil

Most of what I know about violent crime in Brazil is watching the police absolutely savage armed robbers.
Eh whatever.

Attached: 1653152408130.gif (112x112, 27.1K)

What the fuck are you talking about bro? America is hispanic nation. ofc birds of feather flock together.

>though

Attached: 1633454379365.png (505x494, 107.92K)

and vice versa, 20% of americans speak mexican now

wtf is this simian talking about? baseball? cheerleaders?

Only Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic are Americanized.

Zoomers don't speak spanish though

>cheerleaders
>uniforms
>baseball
wat
I don't think you know anything about any of the countries you mentioned

>cheerleaders
no
>their schools have uniforms like americans
don't think americans have them
>play baseball
no

>>their schools have uniforms like americans
>don't think americans have them
Usually just private schools

Some American schools have uniforms but they are almost entirely private. Some public schools have tried for it (mostly the brain-dead teacher's unions) but it never gains any ground. At best you get dress codes where you have to keep your dick in your pants and so on.

its the opposite of here then, only private schools let you go without uniform