Is evolution really just a theory like Any Forums tell me? Do dinosaurs really look like what this tv show shows me?

Is evolution really just a theory like Any Forums tell me? Do dinosaurs really look like what this tv show shows me?

Attached: 1654010551638.jpg (421x237, 116.66K)

Dinosaurs are real, and they dragged their tails. Embrace tradition.

Attached: Knight T Rex.jpg (696x496, 91.94K)

>Is evolution really just a theory like Any Forums tell me?
Yes evolution is just our best answer to questions posed by nature, it may be subject to changes in the future if new evidence comes to light

>Do dinosaurs really look like what this tv show shows me?
They're approximations and inferences based on fossils and characteristics of their close relatives. But there will always be some artistic license there.

No, evolution is a fact.

>Is evolution really just a theory like Any Forums tell me?
>like Any Forums tell me
Jesus tap dancing Christ... people have reached abysmal deapths of ignorance.

The dino faggot runs with fear
Math disproves evolution
Bones are just rocks
No eye witness testimonies to their existence
Have to go against every logical and mathematical principle to suppose dinos exist

Wow, I wonder if Any Forums will finally believe apple's false flagging attempts this thread! Welp, gotta get back on that horse. I'm just glad we FINALLY have a documentary series where dinosaurs are depicted like Real Animals™!

>evolution really just a theory
Nope evolution has been disproven through mathematical probability

Alright faggot consider a very simple putative organism composed of only 200 integrated and functioning parts, and the problem of deriving that organism by this type of process. The system presumably must have started with only one part and then gradually built itself up over many generations into its 200-part organization. The developing organism, at each successive stage, must itself be integrated and functioning in its environment in order to survive until the next stage. Each successive stage, of course, becomes statistically less likely than the preceding one, since it is far easier for a complex system to break down than to build itself up.
the probability for the success of each mutation is assumed to be one out of two, or one-half. Elementary statistical theory shows that the probability of 200 successive mutations being successful is then (½)200, or one chance out of 10^60 In other words, the chance that a 200-component organism could be formed by mutation and natural selection is less than 1/6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Now try to scale that to a plant or animal cell that could hav MILLIONS of molecular parts.
Evolution is literally a miracle in the eyes of scientists who do not believe miracles exist. LOL

Attached: 34D3B4C2-B994-4439-9AC4-57A484B86D9D.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

Dinosaurs are capeshit for sciencefags. You are better off doing gardening than watching dinoshows.

Birds are dinosaurs, yes.

Attached: M5_art_Chozo_Soldiers.png (1980x1622, 1.3M)

Your dad being gay means your existence can be disproven by mathematical probability too.

what would you rather believe?
the theory that because all living things share common building blocks like DNA- we all are linked through the tree of evolution in a process that happened through billions of years.
or that some magic just sprung all living things AND the entire universe to existence in 7 days?

you know, you can still belive the theory of evolution and the big bang theory- and STILL believe in god at the same time.

atheism is not a pre requisite to understanding and knowing what evolution is.

only in the U.S, Evangelical Christians are so backwards that they still stick to old world creationism bullshit.

We need to create a machine that lets us move faster than the speed of light. We fly out to the range where the light projected by planet earth is still travelling in space, and use a special telescope to look at Dinos with this ancient light.

Fund it.

My honest review is the graphics looked great, but overall I wasnt impressed. I dont know what it was lacking to be honest, but I was expecting something more. If I paid for it I would have given it a bad review, but because I watched it via a 7 day trail and didnt pay for it, Ill give it a solid Eh. I would like to see a show like this about how pokemon would look like if they were real, and how their powers would work. Thats be cool

>I dont know what it was lacking to be honest
Species diversity for one thing.

>I would like to see a show like this about how pokemon would look like if they were real, and how their powers would work. Thats be cool
I mean this show's about as realistic.

this
evolution is a fact and natural selection is the theory that attempts to explain this fact
Darwin never used the word "evolution" in On Origin of Species

I agree. I thought the same thing. It's technically competent but it's lacking something. It's just not interesting or captivating.

Whoever wrote the plot was not good at writing plots. There's people who specialize in turning footage into something people want to watch, and none of them were contracted for this series

>Species diversity for one thing.
Yes I think that could be it. Every episode had some form of a T-Rex, some form of pterodactyl, the same Raptor, and like 4 different veggy eating Dinos. Oh and JUST TWO water dinos.

>water dinos
No such thing. Dinosaurs never dominated waters.

They tried way too hard to make it into something Dinosaurs dont need to be grouped in. Its fine touching on "theories" but they should have just made it a vast world showing multiple unique dinosaurs, maybe explained in detail why they think this, I dont know the direction was bad. Showing them in different environments was bad.
Dont get technical on me, you know what Im trying to imply.

I didn't really mind not having various dinosaurs, it's just that the material they made for the dinosaurs we have is awful