Its getting released tomorrow. Will you be watching it?

Its getting released tomorrow. Will you be watching it?

Attached: what is a woman.jpg (1280x720, 146.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, you really need a woman, G.

Im sorry. Im not american. I already know what a woman is.

a woman is whatever society determines it to be
a human female has two x chromosomes

He's making trannies seethe so he's pretty based

I'm glad USA is slowly being destroyed. Death to muttmerica

>a woman is whatever society determines it to be
no, a woman is also a human female, nice cope Goldberg

if society determines a woman to be a human female, then sure, but society doesn't currently

Is it for free

A biological female with two x chromosomes.

I identify as a su-37, ama.

>What is a woman?
Going to hell I hope

impressive fupa

I for one am glad to see the end result of the soviet time bomb in the West.

Attached: 1652064497629.jpg (951x710, 754.98K)

This has been the case since the 1970s, correct. For roughly 100000 years before that, a woman was an adult human female.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

No, what is it?

That faggot with the placard knows exactly what a real woman is but like all leftists they obfuscate meaning and play semantics for ideological goals. In this case leftists aim to destroy gender norms and the traditional family to undermine western civilization because men wearing dresses and unstable households leads to a weak society. Notice how they never promote this kind of shit in poor 3rd world countries or China.

>Money was born in Morrinsville, New Zealand, to a Protestant[6] family of English and Welsh descent.[7]
Every time

Society doesn't have the power to change you into a real woman with words or beliefs, biology doesn't work like that, seems like you're just coping, deep down you know you will never be a woman

No.

Attached: 1630132574264.jpg (678x381, 46.96K)

Gender =/= Sex

What’s it being released on, suspect it’s some TERF kino?
Troons need to deal with reality, basically, and that means facing up to the fact that they’ll not ever be a woman.

>women: grrr I hate men, men bad
>women: oh, a man put a wig on and wants to be called by female pronouns? Omg welcome aboard sister!!!

see it was the same exact thing until a pedophile in the 1970s decided to have to brothers fuck each other

No E