Untitled

Attached: 8A51EC67-6B06-438A-B725-543788BACF13.jpg (702x720, 97.73K)

I don't care what anyone says, this would have been kino.

There is evidence that supports it. Jar Jar acted much like Yoda before it was revealed he was the greatest jedi ever. He has many movements that resemble the drunken fist martial arts style and his eyes are already a Sith yellow. Jar Jar also literally hands the senate over to Palpatine. Honestly, I'd love to see a what-if where this is true.

Attached: zzxndz62xv561.jpg (1124x1399, 148.69K)

I agree.

Guy that played jar jar claims there was a scene cut where Palpatine thanks jar jar for winning power for him.
Was supposed to be a darker scene evidently.
He's also said george seriously changed plans after episode 1 backlash
I think it was gonna happen
I don't know if he would have actually been associated with sheev but yeah I think he was supposed to be a sith

why would a sith master had power to someone else?

I keep saying this. It would have been awesome if Jar Jar was some chaos force user, and they had a Hong Kong movie director go balls to the wall crazy where it's basically Drunken Master: WTF Edition. But no, George was always a hack, so we got whatever garbage he was huffing during the prequels.

Because he is controlled by a greater force.

Attached: Meesa pissed.jpg (545x680, 73.06K)

You’re fucking retarded and your dumbass meme movie theory needs to stay on Reddit.

Darth Darth binks

i hate redditors so fucking much who got filtered by jar jar kino
i think they were the main reason why george left altogether
just think what could've been...

jar jar looks like he smells bad

the george sequel trilogy about the whills would have been amazing meme material for decades to come and instead we got the disney shit nobody wants to talk about

> Angry.
> Angry over Jar Jar.
I mean, Star Wars is, quite literally, putrid fucking garbage by this point. What have we got now? Obi Wan Kenobi: Babysitter Edition? And you're squealing over reddit? Bitch, please. If you want to suck on Kennedy's saggy tits, be my guest, but meanwhile:
> Jar Jar's master isn't even a species that could even be remotely described as humanoid. It is in fact one of those giant space worms stuck inside an asteroid.
> You know the ones.
> This thing is old enough to have seen the birth and death of stars and communicates through moving dust with it's mind, because fuck you that's why and that's how they communicate in a vacuum. Plus it amuses it watching Jar Jar trying to figure out dust devils.
So there's Jar Jar, all fucking ripped and shit with the inevitable training segue way inside a giant magic space worm, superimposed with weird dust patterns. Welcome to the wild side, bitch. Btw. He's actually the true Emperor. Palpatine was his bitch all along. Cope.

Attached: It was me along faggots.jpg (800x450, 36.05K)

>He's also said george seriously changed plans after episode 1 backlash
instead of that mass on his neck george should've grown some between his legs

I hope this is still canon.

Attached: 4ie205zokh371[1].jpg (1200x1133, 323.64K)

Better then tcw, rebels, resistance, rouge One, solo, prequels, sequels, Mando, Boba, Kenobi and the shitty EA games.

Wait this isn't a joke? Jar jar is in the new star wars show?

Retard

Attached: 1620937324953.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

Remember being like 6-7 years old when Phantom Menace came out and Jar Jar being my fave character

remember my young self also being disappointed Jar Jar barely featured in the following instalments - manchildren had pressured Lucas into shelving him I guess

it was clear Lucas aimed it at kids

Kinda miss 2015