Why didn't they just hire an actor who can speak an coherent sentence...

why didn't they just hire an actor who can speak an coherent sentence, I feel like it would have received a lot less backlash if it didn't sound like she had brain damage

Attached: 1653632700062.png (700x466, 140.36K)

Because she's obviously going to turn, and they wanted someone who can play a hero character

A hero that can't string together a sentace

>speak an coherent sentence
>string together a sentace

I want her to turn so that vader can skewer her

Not watching this gay shit and paying for it too. You faggots got a clip?

There are valid criticisms, but that's not even true and you know it.

>series full of fantastical looking alien characters
>pick some literal who black bitch with dreads
another day, another uncreative blunder from Disney. For how much Californians talk about how white men are boring casting choices, i really don't see a difference here. It's no different than the dreaded sequel series having no interesting alien characters, and instead having boring as fuck humans.

She sounds like someone you get stuck behind buying lottery tickets at the convenience store.

She doesn't even have a very thick blaccent. At no point is it difficult to understand what she's saying. She's screaming some of it. Her character is a real bitch, and even the other badguys hate her. She sounds like a black girl, but not ghettoblack.

Just pull up a YouTube reaction video. It's like a Cliffs-Notes version with someone talking over it. Surprised youtube even allows them on there.

gdfgsf

>TELL ME THE WINNING NUMBERS OR THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY DIES

>why didn't they just hire an actor who can speak an coherent sentence
Easy with the racism, chud. It's called "African American Vernacular" for a reason. It's their cultural dialect, and it deserves to be honored. By taking umbrage with it, you're admitting to hating yourself, and that's just pathetic. Touch grass.

Do you think he'll stab her, behead her, cut her in half, Force-choke her, or physically choke her?

user, she literally talks in ebonics with terrible inflection. It's hard to take her seriously when she speaks like ghetto trash. Come now.

>an coherent

>she literally talks in ebonics with terrible inflection.
According to Ingram herself, she insisted on speaking that way in order to accentuate herself & make black Star Wars fans feel "seen."

I'm very well aware black people exist just from the smell

She literally doesn't, not even once. She sounds like a black girl yes. Ebonics is uneducated niggerspeak. She enunciates like your pot dealer is incapable of. Ewan sounds like a Scottish dude with a fake British accent, Star Wars humans have earth-people accents.

leftists kill everything they touch

Even in interviews she doesn't sound like ghettotrash, she just sounds American black. You can tell Sam Jackson is black just hearing his voice, but he doesn't talk like a piece of shit gang banger, and neither does she.

The Grand Inquisitor mentions her stench at least twice.

>brain damage
>coherent sentence
Just say you hate niggers, is it really that difficult?

Because ugly nigger women are the most demoralizing

hahahahahahahahahahaha

This

Also she’s not even a badly written character imo - out of all the inquisitors she’s the only interesting one. The rest are pussies constantly spying with ‘noooo you can’t do that’, meanwhile 3rd sister gets shit done like a sith/ good villain should

So basically there are only three planets in the Star Wars galaxy and maybe 1,000 people total.

Good job, Disney.

if it received less backlash they wouldn't have gotten as many ESG points for it

Is this the obligatory Imperial Defecter tm@ that needs to be in every star wars movie now?

>The rest are pussies constantly spying with ‘noooo you can’t do that’
The Empire doesn't want to foment rebellion. Totally reasonable that the smarter ones don't want this ghetto hoe going out of her way to be awful to ordinary people.

It was telegraphed from the get go. Black women can't ever be permanently evil. She will become the main character and next season it will be renamed Book of Shaquita.

Attached: 1653845628006.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Maybe a few words here and there. When she's talking softly to Obi-Wan in the warehouse she enunciates every word perfectly.
>you're not going to die ...today
>I'm just going to take you to him
>Lord Vader will be pleased
>oh... you didn't know?
>HE'S ALIVE
That part was pretty good and the lines were delivered just right.

>she’s not even a badly written character
Yes she is, groomer. She's written sympathetically on purpose in order to make you feel sorry for her inorganically. It's lazy writing and, therefore, garbage. Quit your damage control. No one outside of the twitter sphere likes this bitch.

Aw sheeit. That's fucked up but I loled.