Which actor went through the craziest body transformation?

which actor went through the craziest body transformation?

Attached: 75A6EC6C-9385-4B78-94DC-37A33B655211.jpg (700x628, 82.82K)

god he still looks so sad. once fat, always fat?

mentally he will always be obese

Attached: Reeve.png (1334x515, 1006.07K)

Checked

Jonah is a rich hollywood actor and still has 0 self esteem lmao his instgram is just himself posting his way through a midlife crisis

He's not exactly tall at 5'6''

He looks pretty good on the right desu, shame he couldn't keep that weight

Tim Curry.
He was a very nice man, and had a huge cock. We had a love affair and he would cram it into my raw stomach my unwashed butt and he would bark like a pirate. I would prep him with my mouth and lick his taint and his eyes would roll back into his head and he would say “you have awoken horny Tim CUMMY!”

holy shit, i knew Reeve was kinda handsome, but look at that absolute chad face and those shoulders.

He literally just needs to get over it.

this is every obese person. We may lose the weight but it comes back, it's like some mental illness.

Not true. I went from size 52 pants to size 38 pants and have kept it off for a decade now. I'm in the best shape of my life but in my mind I am still a fattie.

He no longer looks like either pic in the OP

Attached: jonahs.jpg (2000x3000, 884.05K)

you are very likely still overweight if you have a 38 inch waist

It’s times like this I’m thankful to have friends that will tell me “hey, that looks like shit, don’t do that”. These Hollywood types could use that.

Well no shit but I am actually human shaped now and my fitness level is insane compared to how I used to be. I'm actually happy where I'm at.

I have a buddy from flight school that works as a charter pilot for a company that does a lot of private flights for actors, musicians and rappers. He says Jonah Hill is cool, just gets on the plane, carries his own shit and doesn't make the stewardess come up and bother him with dumb requests.

My dude also really likes Ludacris and Channing Tatum a lot for similar reasons, and they also tip the attendants incredibly well

Thats such a cope I know its coming from a fatty. I went from obese to fit and healthy in 2 years. Just build some muscle so your metabolism is not dogshit, jog 3 times a week for 30 minutes and don't go in week long food binges. Thats it. Thats all there is to it. Neck, fatty.

ellen page

When he was on my flight he came to the cockpit and farted so smelly that the copilot passed out and the pilot went screaming and runnng and the plane crashed and now I’m dead

has she got a frankendong yet?

>My dude
funny because outside of his PR firm he has a reputation as being an insufferable diva who nobody likes

what happened with that whole being engaged thing?

Attached: lets see jonah hills card.jpg (1000x547, 31.94K)

How recent is the right photo?

>which actor went through the craziest body transformation?

I don't think you can beat Christian Bale.

Christian Bale is the king of this plus looks and acting.

The dude is typecasted as the funny fat nerd. No one's hiring him if looks like right.

he, i mean his PR firm, has rebranded the jonah hill brand, he is no longer the funny fat kid, he's a serious actor/surfer/self-improvement guru and all around fashion icon who even carries his own bags onto his private jet.

Attached: 1645294030441.jpg (634x1024, 319.11K)

38 pants is huge as fuck dude. I'm a 36 and even that's too fuckin big.

You're still obese so you're not making the point you think.

Thats what you get for flying commercial, plebe

Attached: angy5mb_460s.jpg (460x794, 74.29K)

>that outfit
sheeeesh

good for you, I wear a 38 inch pants too, just pointing out that we are both still technically fat

Lawls self-improvement/demoralization shills be gone. I made a huge change for the better in my life and no amount of shitposting can make me feel bad about where I'm at.

Attached: 1613004702405.jpg (716x580, 48.38K)