Did it happen?

Did it happen?

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-232432.png (1080x1468, 678.74K)

People are always gonna get racist on this site and that’s whatever. What can’t be ignored is that she is a shit actress and is bringing the quality of the show down. I feel like all the executives and producers watched the final cuts, realized she was poorly casted, and started to brace themselves for that criticism. They’ve prepared to deflect valid criticism in the guise of a racist fandom.

How about just stop shoving niggers into things they do no belong in?

How about just cast properly?

nigger sneed

>bringing the quality of the show down
What quality?

dey hea lol

Nigger whore bitch whore cunt faggot nigger shit cunt bitch dumb whore dumb bitch niggerfaggot bitch whore faggot cunt dyke bitch kike nigger kike whore faggot bitch nigger

Why do Nazis love Star Wars so much?

>realized she was poorly casted

That is an understatement.

>make an awful show
>put a black woman in it so you can call people who dislike it racist
Bravo, Disney.

>They’ve prepared to deflect valid criticism in the guise of a racist fandom.
many such cases!

Attached: dan the man.png (1011x1001, 1.78M)

I'm not bothered by her being black. I'm bothered by her being a terrible actress and a shitty character.

the woman who designed this character even stated that all she wanted to do was make a character that black girls could dress up as with their own hair. the whole character reeks of marxist bullshit modern politics and thats why nobody likes her

Well said

These 100% legitimate threats are NOT okay

Attached: FUEe_gkVsAAvkF1.jpg (2048x1365, 164.61K)

But have you considered

I bet it's Disney's sending them so they can blame the show's failure on le racists.

It only happened after Makingstarwars.net leaked the ending and it got misinterpreted as a bait-and-switch of Reva being more of a focus than Obi-Wan. If they had read ALL the leaks or none at all nobody would have started having on the character until they saw what a fucking cunt she is in the show.

*hating on

worked for tlj

When she acts alongside McGregor and Edgerton, it’s sticks out like a sore thumb. These guys know what they’re doing and she’s overacting, it looks like a parody.

>being harassed by online ray-cissts
>they're not just spamming "NIGGER" over and over

Attached: 1652812946644.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

based

>you are a diversity hire and no one will love you or remember you for the role.

No they are speaking the truth

how can i make money off of all the fagshit going on out there?

Attached: 1615483108314.gif (500x224, 3.22M)

>is an absolute shit actress
>her character and her character's plot is fucking stupid
>plot holes everywhere
>exists for no other reason but to push a narrative
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER IT'S WAYCISS
Nah. Fuck off.

Even by stream show standards she's still terrible compared to every other inquisitor. They show up, this and that one are interesting. Then she hamfists her way past lines with some fake tough bitch acting. She's just terrible and even worse just boring in the role.
I refuse to believe that's the best actor who tried out for the gig. I don't even remotely care the character is black, I just think they actor in the role is shitty. Disney seems to forget Star Wars' past. No one cared Lando was black being Billy Dee Williams is a decent actor in that role

>>IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER IT'S WAYCISS
Nobody said this. You are getting defensive.

I wasn't always a "nazi". The jews turned me into one.

All I wanted to do was watch great Star Wars movies in peace. The jews turned star wars into a vehicle for their hateful activism.

>Hundreds of racist messages
Prove it. Fucking niggers always talk a big game, but never have receipts.

Attached: ubdkaajrstz51.jpg (319x538, 22.23K)

>call something rightfully out for being shit
>MUH RASICM
I hate this shit so fucking much it's unbelivable.

You have to know that simply not bowing before them and worshipping them is racist in their eyes.

>Nobody said this.
Literally Disney and its defenders are saying this. Don't even pretend to act like that's not the message of the media.