MA'AM I AM DOING THE JEDI MIND TRICK

Attached: 12423623.png (765x765, 864.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumail_Nanjiani
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I become Indian bros?

He's Pakistani.......

>DO NOT REDEEM GALACTIC CREDITS MAAMM, DO NOT REDEEEEEEEM.

damn more like KINObi, this had me in stitches. good morning sirs! so fucking glad I have the D+ sub

I'm sorry to tell you Indian bro... but Pakis and Poos are the same people. One just worships a Allah and one worships an Elephant.

English bro here, but you are correct

This guy was so out of place. I actually find the rest of the show okay (outrage shills trying to make a big thing out of Leia are reaching as usual) but he was like jutting pure quippy Marvel energy into the show. Super trashy and lame

Oh god, the Leia capture seen was absolutely abysmal. Also, she's such an annoying little shit. I would have shot her myself on cyberpunk planet.

Can Kumail Nanjiani leave the industry?
He even showed up in Mass Effect Andromeda to use his gay shitty voice to make a bad character in a bad game sound like a comedy impression of a homosexual
stop appearing in things

How much are they paying you?

I think you're forgetting how much Star Wars was always oriented towards kids if you're that bothered by her character. And she makes sense as a character since Leia was familiar with and trusted Obi Wan in A New Hope so there is going to be backstory for that.

Are they going over the top with her intelligence or attitude? Eh maybe a little bit but her character was literally spunky and snappy from the very start so I think it's pretty bad faith to pretend this is a particularly new spin on her. They're probably overdoing it a little on the prodigy thing but it's not that extreme. And I dunno I don't find her annoying though, she seems like a classic Star Wars character, like out of the old more kid-oriented Ewok Adventure movies.

If anything has a chance of spoiling the show more it's that quippy fake Jedi guy. I can't stand any show or movie with that tone. Just unacceptable

That was actually funny in the show. Fake Jedi has never been done before in the films.

The third sister is quite annoying, not sure if it's the character or the actress.

Why do they always cast ugly people? only beautiful people motivates me.

The following are no longer permitted on Any Forums:

- Idris Elba
- "Sneed"
- Ezra Miller or Timothee Chalamet
- "Seethe" or "Cope" ("Dilate" is still acceptable)
- Zach Snyder
- CBS posting """""""Star Trek""""""" commercials
- Disney posting fucking anything
- "I don't care what race they are, as long as they can play the part (unless they're white)" - unless mocking a shill
- “This movie/tv show is for children, therefore you can’t be against it!”
- Complaining about actors that disagreed with you on twitter
- “Take your meds, schizo!”

We apologize for the inconvenience (no we don't).

What I want to know is what sort of deals are being made in pedowood to push all these actors and directors literally nobody likes. In the old days they would overuse an actor that was popular like Tom Cruise. Now they overuse actors literally everyone hates and directors are going the same way. I don't understand the physics of this.

>quippy fake Jedi guy. I can't stand any show or movie with that tone. Just unacceptable
You're afraid of opening up. You think this makes you strong but in fact it's a weakness. I'm 10 years old btw

So the same thing?

>I don't understand the physics of this.
Me too bruh, it's an enigma.

Dude look at this guy's wikipedia article. It's like a crazy person wrote it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumail_Nanjiani
>For co-writing the latter with his wife, Emily V. Gordon, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. In 2018, Time magazine named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world.

Yeah that was pretty silly. It will be nice if shows stop with this nonsense at some point. Although I think you may not realize that precocious kid characters that are way too smart have been around since the 80s, and it was always dumb

>was probably a jedi nerd during the Clone Wars
>now they are dead or hunted
>still role play as a jedi to help people even if it's extremely risky
>probably just to see the hope in people eyes
>see that old men using the force on the roof
>don't care about the money anymore and help him
>risk his life just to slow down the bounty hunters and inquisitors
You are joking, but sadly, he is actually the only interesting new character in this shit show.

Attached: 1628905249987.jpg (1920x1080, 211.68K)

Basically they are boardering nations and the people look exactly the same. But of course they hate each other

cunny leia creates the most hype though

Actually, you have it completely wrong. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh were historically part of India. When the muslims invaded and took over, they created separatist groups that were intent on tearing the country apart to force jewish religion on everyone. Wow, who could have ever forseen such an unlikely outcome?!! Ghandi wanted to prevent the country from splitting, but the muslims got their way, and now we have three countries where there used to be 1.

Pakistan and Bangladesh, by the way are the muslim countries that came out of he split. One group went west, one went east.