Better host than your average Swede

Better host than your average Swede.

Attached: 5770a5acdd089586468b4ac0.png (700x525, 576.6K)

what's this weedgate all about? why we hatin white folks now?

Swedes be stingy and unfriendly. We make fun of them because of that.

Attached: 1587160555760.jpg (264x249, 10.77K)

Swedes don't feed every little sneed their seed brings home from school. This makes black people angry.

There's a big fucking difference between being stingy and murdering and butchering your guests

apparently if they have someone else's kid around to play with their kid they won't feed them, instead making them wait in another room by themselves whilst their family ate dinner

this blew up on the twitter or whatever when it turned out to be a widely experienced thing in sweden

Swedish hands types this post.

To be fair he did nothing wrong, his Allie lie right in his face and promise eternal loyalty. The north get what they pay for, a fucking stupid "Kang in da north"

It is. It was a completely normal occurence when I grew up and the only people that ever pointed it out as a problem was immigrants. All Swedish families eat around 17-18 and all kids lived a five minute bike ride away from each other. Dinner time was a signal playtime is over and that it's time to go home to your own family and have dinner.

Rob was a gigantic faggot not to take the ginger twins.

I remember that (((pol))) thread too

black people realized their existence is just as miserable in sweden as the native swedes and couldn't find anything better to be upset about.

Why are the Dutch and Swedes so Jewish and miserly?

>le pol boogeyman
He was

Allow me to SIDF-out for a second and say this meme never happened for me even once growing up in Sweden.

Hey this is how my childhood went. Every nigger goes to their own house to eat dindins. Simple as.

Attached: 1647511180788.jpg (680x487, 34.43K)

Norwegian here, this was the norm for us growing up too

>That kid who didn't take the hint and just stood there watching

>Have your kid's friend over at your house
>You don't feed him
>At no point do Swedes or the Dutch think this is poor etiquette or miserly

Even growing up you always had the poor families hosting dinner whenever they had guests over (even their kid's friends). it's considered trashy and low-class to not feed a guest. And that's coming from someone from a western state who act more miserly. I have Southern relatives who go WAY out of the way to feed guests and they're very big on "Southern hospitality", like you're not getting out of their house without getting stuffed.

What the fuck is wrong with Europeans???

Attached: 1652446268777.jpg (840x1024, 146.64K)

>Have no idea kid has a friend over
>Didn't buy enough food for an extra person on the way home from work

>it's considered trashy and low-class to not feed a guest.
I'd say it's more just abnormally rude. Has little to do with class.

Social media faggots complaining about made up events that never happened, more news at 11

Attached: 1582611076198.jpg (819x1063, 182.73K)

This p much Think it also comes from some bizarre germanic protestant temperance/moderation thing. Other cultures seem to enjoy abundance and making loads of food and just having shit at home (even poor people according to twitter, however the fuck that makes sense), whereas I feel like Swedish people often only make or have exactly as much as is needed.

That said this phenomenon doesn't seem to be a thing anymore, twitter is blowing up over a cultural quirk that died out 15-30 years ago.