What would you wish for?

What would you wish for?

Attached: 000345_686x386_626450_029.jpg (686x386, 139.09K)

8 hours of uninterrupted sleep

To be her throne and toilet in hell for all eternity

/thread

i would not wish for anything as the existence of satan, a human soul and hell infers the existence of god and heaven.

To never go to hell

A little more baklavaaaaaaa

On your death bed they tell you they spiked your drink with DMT that night

For her to be my loving, loyal, obedient and submissive wife.

>submissive
BOOOOOORING

dubs

Nothing. Every wish cucked him by giving him technically what he asked for but never actually what he wanted.

Such an underrated wish.

sex
sex
SEX

Put it in writing, have a lawyer go over it, problem solved

to be happy

A loving and faithful Anya Taylor Wife

Attached: anya-taylor-joy-at-thoroughbreds-special-screening-in-los-angeles-02-28-2018-7.jpg (1200x1806, 206.18K)

every wish was a lesson that he can already have what he wanted just by not being afraid to be himself and asking her out

Is it bad if I want to take her out on a date to a fine dining restaurant, start the evening with an apéritif, a glass of chardonnay, continue with an appetizer - bruschettas with all sorts of vegetable/oil pairings, order duck in double berry sauce, a chocolate mousse with vanilla ice cream and 18k gold sprinkles, and then end the meal with a glass of don perignon, just to go back to my place and fuck her ass for half an hour, cumming 3 times without pulling out for a split second?

More like it was an excuse for gags and fanservice, with a hamfisted message thrown in. His character's problem was his entire personality, not just lack of confidence

You really think Satan doesn't have a hells worth of the best most deceitful lawyers on retainer down there?

no that's how it's supposed to go, the date is for her and the butt banging is for you. Both of you have a nice time out that night and make each other feel good, her butt is what she brings to the table

Movie should have ended with Satan seeing the lengths Brendan Fraser was going to for some bitch who never liked him, and decided to just make him her hell-husband instead.

How would this have not been a better ending?

Attached: Owl wet.jpg (750x878, 486.76K)

Won't change the fact that the contract is null and void if they pull any funny business. Maybe I'll even throw in an arbitration agreement, with myself as arbiter

For my wife to come back to me.

They'll get out of that contract faster than you get out of social events user.

m60 machine gun