Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn

Beautiful movie.

Attached: Birds_of_Prey_011.jpg (1280x536, 76.93K)

Female directors were a mistake. Ravenous is a masterpiece though.

Birds of Prey and the title so embarassing that they had to shorten it to Harley Quinn or Birds of Prey in most cinemas

I like how they nerfed the breakout star of the DCU and turned her into a sexless reddit goon becuase fat women were offended by her popularity.

She was fine in The Suicide Squad and spent most of the film in a sexy dress so Gunn might have saved her

>the barefoot scenes

Point Break

Attached: 1628248891721.webm (1366x720, 3M)

I thought this movie was a credible attempt at the impossible mission of getting this shit back on track after possibly the most retarded movie in the DCU.
They gave Margot Robbie room to do her shtick, which was the fucking point even though I was already tired of it.
Obi-Wan was fun as the villain.
The kid didn't ruin the movie.
Rosie Perez wearing a T-shirt that says "I shaved my balls for this?" was funny.
And it was a small, contained story in a livable, relatable Gotham City and there wasn't a blue laser about to destroy the world.
MEW cute.
Jokes about how her breakfast sandwich had Armenian arm hair in it.

American Psycho
thank you very much

Tiktok zoomers don't even act like this. Who the fuck did they make it for?

My goodness...

Attached: 18zcrcj7f3ijejpg.jpg (1653x933, 300.26K)

Never been a single woman in existence that has made me coom as much as Margot as Harley Quinn has.

If you at any point think Harley Quinn can carry a movie, you have it fucked up. Its Batman. Its always Batman. Even Titans only gets a pop when Batman or his villains show up.

You can literally smell this

It should have been an action movie with a cast that would have done great fights and action scenes and as the characters needs, but they chose to make that cringe abomination.

Attached: cynthia-rothrock-02-1130x588.jpg (1130x588, 35.03K)

It was an okay flick, but I hated the screaming negress and the fat Asian kid.

>Ravenous
>Point Break
>American Psycho
All not worth it, if the price to pay is everything else women have done.

So it wasn't ok then. Got it.

If you're the type of guy who Harley Quinn actually appeals to you have two potential outcomes
1. ngmi
2. Quirky reddit gf, funko-pop collection, axe throwing bar birthday with marvel-quoting friends, no children+vasectomy

She could easily carry the movie if this was 20 years ago when you were still allowed to make films about action babes

Attached: 1402451730692.webm (960x408, 2.91M)

Harley Quinn isn't the Bride from Kill Bill. You need the Joker. You need Batman. You need a lot more than the scuffed Birds of Prey.
And besides. Harley Quinn wasn't even invented until '97. They are trying to push this character to be bigger than heroes who've been around for 90 years. She's going to become one of those passing trends that dies in 5 years.

Attached: 1625170189295.jpg (418x517, 11K)