Why do black people look inherently scary? whats with that?

why do black people look inherently scary? whats with that?

Attached: FB_IMG_1654006714659.jpg (719x1197, 66.09K)

Why does Hollywood choose the ugliest black womens for roles? Surely there are some attractive ones?

demoralization. many such cases.

Is that fucking real?
GOD DAMN NIGGERS TO HELL!

They do it on purpose because if they chose attractive people it would promote "unrealistic beauty standards". Liberals literally want to lower the bar as much as possible and they are proud of it.

orc-like

It's a healthy innate defence mechanism.

Look at that bucktoothed goofy-ass bald-headed sunken-eyes bitch
Disney's going all-in with the woke, aren't they?

Because the ones doing most of the casting decisions are white women and white women are incredibly insecure about people being more attractive than them.

To be fair the blue fairy is supposed to be really scary looking when she first appears in the original Italian book

Explain.

>this kids movie... has a...? no... this is white genocide... no... i wont have children and it's not hypocritical... i'll die a virgin because all... roastoid... femoids... are... whores...

You better be scared, we are coming for you

Film was Dead on Arrival

>tries to be funny
>has an incel meltdown instead

Oof.

What wrong with keeping it the same. IF we took traditionally black characters and made them white BLM would be down our throats but when they do it, it's perfectly acceptable right? Wrong.

To be fair except for the skin color and hair they look the same.

Have sex, seek sunlight, go outside, touch grass discord tranny

He’s a schizo.

it's unironically because "beauty is racist". if they cast an attractive black woman woketards will complain that it's still pandering to white people

Your instincts telling you to not make sudden movements in front of the gorilla, no joke

>talented Cynthia Erivo
>literally who
>check her shit
>literally just diversity casting roles
>i lul

Attached: hue.jpg (634x303, 75.96K)

>the bluegum fairy

Attached: 1634903219132.jpg (300x373, 40.11K)

>Talented
Yeah, so “talented” that she had to pitch down an Isley Brothers song a whole step. Hint, bitch, if you can’t sing as high as a “brother,” you’re not all that talented.

They will keep doing stuff like this, regardless of public reception and profit, purely because they can and they are flaunting it more and more.

>no hair
>no eyebrows
This is Jeda Smith's fault, and I will not stop talking about that ugly, bald, cult-compound bicycle. What level of scientology do you need to reach to get a turn riding her around?

You know the shitlibs you defend would seriously question your participation on this site right?

which horror movie is the left from?

>captcha: wKKKr

Fucking ruined Bad Times at the El Royale for me

Why is she bald? Probably worse than making it a nigger is making it a bald nigger. Fairies are pretty. Bald women are not.

They really picked the ugliest, bald-headed, alien-looking negro to play the fairy?

bingo

Attached: se56vw.png (1512x446, 148K)

Wait you're telling me it's not a nigger tranny?

Hey chuds she's not bald she has a MEDICAL CONDITION called alopeepeepoopoo

You didn’t say what you were talking about

you think this isnt done on purpose?