Zoomers call this entertainment

CHAT, HEY CHAT. OMG CHAT. LOL CHAT, CHAT WHATS GOING ON. CHAT. CHAT WHATS GOING ON CHAT. CAN WE GET SOME POGS IN THE CHAT? DUDE CHAT *LAUGHS* WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. CHAT YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN WILD TODAY DUDE

Attached: n58z7dodw8v71.png (321x239, 98.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm12916236
youtube.com/watch?v=OSyIGOioliw&ab_channel=Forsen'sGiftbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NOOOOO WHERE ARE THE HECKIN BLACK PEOPLE
television addicts are embarrassing

What television & film is this?

imdb.com/name/nm12916236

this guy gets paid millions a year, think about it.

>if you don’t watch some random faggot talk into a webcam you must watch goyslop on TV
Lmao

Yeah streaming is fucking gay and horrible.
Just make a fucking video for fuck's sake.

react andies are literal leeches and should at the very least pay royalties to the vids they leech off of. Fuck hasan, fuck xqc, fuck penguinz

You mean fuck zoomers.

xqc only does react shit at the beginning of his stream and when he's eating

>zoomers spamming shit in the chat that nobody has time to read
I will never understand

he looks like someone he is a guy that was teleported from a 2006 xbox chat

This may be a surprise for you but not everybody that watches streamers is a zoomer. In fact most popular streamers are millennials or gen x

You can watch streamers on your TV

xqc is entertaining to watch (when he plays a half decent game and not moba shit or just gambling).
There, I said it

the gambling is kino

PepeHands

>Turn on TV
>A bunch of out of touch California jews telling you how evil you are for being born
>Go see a movie
>It's a remake of some shit your parents saw as kids aimed at manchildren who never grew up
>Go on the internet
>Find some guy like you making entertaining videos for free, and he even talks to you and his other fans sometimes
Gee I can't imagine why kids today prefer ecelebs over millionaire Hollywood kikes!

>imagine watching a dude eating and reacting to things
Do zoomers really?

Fair point.

>farts all the time
>eat his foot nails on cam
>eat trash food all day
>rages playing fortnite and other children games
>billionarie

his proof society is collapsing

>twitch is the only website on the internet
Kys faggot

>eact andies
are popular among esl people. Deal with it.

>entertaining videos

What should they be watching instead? Enlighten me

he is proof you can make it without being a wagecuck jew-owned slave, cope

Where did Nina go?

Attached: 816c9bae127e4e17836c1d7d2e42af50.jpg (400x400, 75.88K)

Streaming is for zoomers with ADHD and no taste because they somehow need to see a guy who's playing games to make them feel like they didn't waste time playing the game. I failed in English btw.

Trust me, that one isn't even the worst thing to be on twitch lol still pretty bad tho

You think that's bad you should watch forsen
youtube.com/watch?v=OSyIGOioliw&ab_channel=Forsen'sGiftbox

It is a waste of time but I don't think you understand why people watch streams.

How is it any worse than the shit boomers watch?
At least ecelebs sometimes talk back to you, unlike reality TV/celebrity talkshows that old people use for friend simulators

>have millions
>date some 4/10 at her best day fatty wanna be thot who also cuck him
>bravo zooomer

Youtube let's plays.

>he only does the thing when he is unable to placate his own audience

That's literally the fucking problem, genius.

Not a single person under the age of 21 watches any of the people you mentioned

The streamers are millenials but the people who watch them are 90% zoomers or whatever comes after

Kids today are the most pozzed generation in history but nice try

so it's a parasocial relationship then. not really entertainment.

>bro he laughed at my shitpost!!! We are talking we are pretty much friends lol
Streamer engagement is the most disingenuous thing in the world and only zoomers could defend it. They just pick a random comment out of the stream of comments, respond to it, and return to whatever they are doing. If you eat this up you are brainless

Attached: lamonting-erobb.gif (220x220, 340.71K)

Twitch kikes are his boss and they can end his carrer in a second if they want to

I'm not saying it's good, he's just nowhere in the same league as someone like Hasan who does nothing but watch videos.

Youtube, Odysee, Bitchute, anything with actual videos and not just someone sitting in front of their camera doing nothing for 5 hours "reacting" to actual videos

and this is bad because...?

Kys scum.

>He says like people weren't eating up 24/7 celebrity gossip bullshit in the fucking 60s

monkaS

>i have a supposedly nuanced opinion on shit therefore i am better than x

Attached: 1565549899855.jpg (638x1000, 56.6K)

I'm 30 and addicted to xqc. I'm not proud of it.

doesn't a jew own twitch though?

>i have no friends and I literally pay some dude to tell me "thanks for the money bro"
LMAO

I could do his job with a 5second looping gif

>Yo felix just stream 12 hours babe meanwhile i will go grind on some black faggots cock dont worry about it just keep on streaming so you can buy me the new Tesla

Attached: 6h.jpg (680x583, 73.37K)

:-|

first it was gladiators, then it was clowns, then it was late night hosts, and now its streamers
I wonder what the next will be

Whataboutism at its finest and not at all what he said. Fake as it is it's more engaging for kids than movies and TV.

>"thanks for the money bro"
Watching streams is literally cheaper than TV and film, wtf are you talking about?

It always has been. There is no entertainment. It's just varying degrees of desirable indoctrination and distraction.

This dude makes 4 million $ PER MONTH doing sponsored gambling streams. He can retire any time he wants.

A mix of all of them

Post ID taped to your computer on xqcs page highlighting the fact you are also subbed or at least following. You won't cause you're lying
>inb4 not doxxing bro.....
You can black out everything but DOB

ITT: literal grandpas seething at new popular thing they don't understand, just like all generations of granps before them
your time is up old man

fuck are you talking about?

electroshocks straight to the dopamine receptors, administered by AI

>For me its Dan
>Aliterall faggot
>but stream is chill and actual play games

Attached: yt.jpg (1140x445, 60.34K)

Your mother
Is this really his gf?

>whataboutism at its finest
Not only is whataboutism not a real thing but my post is in no way doing such a thing.
>more engaging
No lol. I can just talk to my TV screen or monitor and the level of actual engagement (zero) is the same

Paying streamers is more expensive than watching tv or film.

Sure but he can only make that kind of money while his bosses let him

>Watching streams is literally cheaper than TV and film,
?
You can watch OTA tv for free. Watching streamers requires paying for an internet service.